Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
The new SG update is very good however there's still a few ideas that would be nice.
- Firstly, SG Duos is nothing like skywars or eggwars duos, you cant run off and just win games on your own, you actually have to work as a team, therefore I feel like there should be a way to track your teammates through out the game. Just like the compass however it is always on your screen, just like the players used to be.
- Secondly, now with duos it means people can camp together instead of on their own, making the game harder in the long game. This is why I feel the Hunter kit should be introduced (A Compass) so that you can track players and make games quicker rather then longer.
- Thirdly, map voting. I have played 4 games with the new update and 4 times I have gotten the new map, its a class map however I want to play some of the other ones aswell lads, so please introduce map voting so I can play a different map of my choice.
- Fourthly, speaking of the new map, for duos there needs to be more chests at spawn, when 18 teams are battling for loot its very unlikely to get away with something, especially on controller vs M&K.
- Finally, Eggwars and Skywars both have custom cages, so why doesn't SG get custom pods? Its clearly possible to do so, so when buying the SG pack, I feel like I should also get some custom pods.

You were hesitant to update SG since the player base for it wasn't massive, however with the new duos update, it has attracted more players and I feel will continue to do so if more focus is put into it.

Cheers for reading, debate below.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I believe Java Team SG gives teammates a green glowing effect so you're always able to find them. Unfortunately this isn't possible in Bedrock. But the alternative you proposed sounds very good.

I liked all the points you made, all your observations clearly have a big effect on gameplay and these things should totally be tweaked to make this new gamemode more enjoyable.

Thread Escalated!

(and I moved it to suggestions so I could add the escalated tag)

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I believe Java Team SG gives teammates a green glowing effect so you're always able to find them. Unfortunately this isn't possible in Bedrock. But the alternative you proposed sounds very good.

I liked all the points you made, all your observations clearly have a big effect on gameplay and these things should totally be tweaked to make this new gamemode more enjoyable.

Thread Escalated!

(and I moved it to suggestions so I could add the escalated tag)
Thanks I appreciate it!
I just found out what "Escalated" tag means and I also appreciate you giving me that tag!
Also for moving it thank you for that too I had just asked another mod to do it.

Reactions: Eli

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Nice ideas! I agree with all of them.

Thanks for taking your time on creating this thread and thinking about how to have a best experience 😜
Also, congratulations on the Escalated tag :heart:
Thank you :) i'm not sure what escalated tag means but it must be good :D
Edit: I found out what it meant, thank you!

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there

1. Like Eli said your teammate should have to glow effect so you can find them more easily.

2. I think after a like 10 mins or so everyone that hasn't got a compass should get one to be able to find hiding players more easily.

3. I would love for VIP level 2-3 players to be able to select a map like on java. When you click on the game NPC you can see what maps are able to be played.

4. I totally agree on you here the new map has to little chest at the start I think there are only 10 chests they should add a secondary of chest like on the candy map.

5. Good Idea but I think this would be a little hard as the cages are on the ground. But if the developers can pull it off this would make the sg rank more appealing.

Overall good suggestion and congratulations on the Escalated tag

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Hi there

1. Like Eli said your teammate should have to glow effect so you can find them more easily.

2. I think after a like 10 mins or so everyone that hasn't got a compass should get one to be able to find hiding players more easily.

3. I would love for VIP level 2-3 players to be able to select a map like on java. When you click on the game NPC you can see what maps are able to be played.

4. I totally agree on you here the new map has to little chest at the start I think there are only 10 chests they should add a secondary of chest like on the candy map.

5. Good Idea but I think this would be a little hard as the cages are on the ground. But if the developers can pull it off this would make the sg rank more appealing.

Overall good suggestion and congratulations on the Escalated tag
Thank you

For point 1, Eli said the glowing wasn't possible on Bedrock, that's why my alternative was good.

For point 2, games never last 10 minutes, they're normally about 5 without campers, so good idea but maybe after 5 minutes instead

For point 3, I feel like everyone should get access to it since it would be unfair for ranks to out power on this aspect

For point 5, I believe it is actually easy to do since them being able to do it with cages but i'm not sure.

Thanks again

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom