Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lemonaid543yt

Aug 24, 2021
I would like to share my ideas with the rest of the community for the new Magic and Mayhem RPG in Cubecraft.

First of all, The Conjurer.
The Conjurer is very difficult to beat for many players and the only reason many of us beat it is by paying 250,000 spirits and hoping a teammate has the void wand already.

I think that the wand is a small reward in terms of the fight and that they should add darklands missions or new difficulties that force him to drop different items like void armour sets.

Secondly, The boundaries that limit the area in Darklands.
Personally, I sometimes get soft-locked before getting to the boss battle. I can warp out of these spots now but beforehand I would be forced to leave or use an elytra glitch to get out. It wouldn't work often.

To do the glitch I found you, On console, spam the jump button as you ram yourself into the floor. It needs to be fixed by the way.

Their is so many boundaries in the darklands that you either just can't get around or you get lucky fighting Motts and not being flung off the islands.

Those are my ideas for now.
Also, add more wands and shrines. I'd love to see more variety and wands that might've even been suggested by the great and supportive community.

raidtwos

Aug 26, 2021
yeah for sure those are pretty good ideas even tho "The Conjurer is very difficult to beat for many players and the only reason many of us beat it is by paying 250,000 spirits and hoping a teammate has the void wand already." i dont think they should make it too easy, but A little bit yeah..

hhsu

Aug 24, 2021
there is really no problem with the conjurer, 2 people with lvl 25 tsunami can easily kill it in a couple minutes, and tsunami is not too hard to get

Vision84

Aug 29, 2021
I just played for 2 days and I was able to beat the conjurer. I had lvl 52 heatwave. I prefer heatwave over tsunami because of its defense.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom