Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
but that means staff need to see the report in an hour, and it should be a week. cuz 1 hour is 1 nap
but every time a user is a resident, the punishment may increase, I see a very exaggerated week, a maximum of 3 days.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
whats the point fomr no projectiles than?.. if you rally want a bow you can just craft one... in some maps there is string snow. so you can have snowballs if you really want to... or you can just use the rods that are given. (idk about rods in 1.9+)

butt. if someone is placing blocks most of the time you can just jump over it and than you are faster than him and can easely kill them.

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
whats the point fomr no projectiles than?.. if you rally want a bow you can just craft one... in some maps there is string snow. so you can have snowballs if you really want to... or you can just use the rods that are given. (idk about rods in 1.9+)

butt. if someone is placing blocks most of the time you can just jump over it and than you are faster than him and can easely kill them.
Well wat you are saying is not really correct because you cant craft bows or get snow balls (trust me because I tried) and rods do not work in 1.9 anymore

Anyway thanks for the comment :D

Last edited:

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
I agree.
Personally what I like to do is raid mid and get enderpearls/bows/good armor and go to him.
Altight thank yo
I agree.
Personally what I like to do is raid mid and get enderpearls/bows/good armor and go to him.
alright :-)

But do you mean in raiding the mid chests afther the third refill because untill than you can't get bows jet (in my idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom