Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
Lately a lot of people vote for no projectiles in skywars which is fine but it bring a whole new sort of camping in to the game, I like to call them the pillar campers ;) but that’s not the point, the point is that when you’re fighting someone and you’re winning (cuz youre really good at the game :P) the other person just runs away and starts spamming blocks which makes you slower and than he starts pillaring up and wants you to do the same so he can hit you off and than take fall damage and maybe die.

So my solution to this problem is as soon as the 3 refill is there bows will also spawn in chests. Now to tackle to old type of camping is to make the bow damaged so people cant just keep using them to knock you back, and since you wont get the bows untill the 3 refill you will probebly have enought time to kill most players so people camping on there base will probebly not work.

Now ofcourse afther the match you can always try to report the persone, but my idea is more for when you still have to deal with the camper in game.

Anyway that was my idea and if you think there is a little problem with it dont be afraid to tell my :D

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Lately a lot of people vote for no projectiles in skywars which is fine but it bring a whole new sort of camping in to the game, I like to call them the pillar campers ;) but that’s not the point, the point is that when you’re fighting someone and you’re winning (cuz youre really good at the game :p) the other person just runs away and starts spamming blocks which makes you slower and than he starts pillaring up and wants you to do the same so he can hit you off and than take fall damage and maybe die.

So my solution to this problem is as soon as the 3 refill is there bows will also spawn in chests. Now to tackle to old type of camping is to make the bow damaged so people cant just keep using them to knock you back, and since you wont get the bows untill the 3 refill you will probebly have enought time to kill most players so people camping on there base will probebly not work.

Now ofcourse afther the match you can always try to report the persone, but my idea is more for when you still have to deal with the camper in game.

Anyway that was my idea and if you think there is a little problem with it dont be afraid to tell my :D
Good idea!
There are too much players 'pilarcamping'!
But, maybe we should also add eggs/snowballs after the refill!

Reactions: Cerulean

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Lately a lot of people vote for no projectiles in skywars which is fine but it bring a whole new sort of camping in to the game, I like to call them the pillar campers ;) but that’s not the point, the point is that when you’re fighting someone and you’re winning (cuz youre really good at the game :p) the other person just runs away and starts spamming blocks which makes you slower and than he starts pillaring up and wants you to do the same so he can hit you off and than take fall damage and maybe die.

I do think spawning a bow is a good idea, but it really is called NO PROJECTILES. What I do is I just report them, and BECAUSE its no projectiles I just start stair casing up like 50 blocks away from them so they dont hit me off and id I have a fishing rod, cool, if they have one, then i report them

Reactions: Ayroh

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If someone votes for no projectiles, then why spawning in a bow or snowballs if the chests refills? No projectiles = No projectiles, and about killing "campers".
It's not because someone pillar ups 20 blocks he's camping, as soon as he places lava or he's making a platform, it's defined as camping!

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
If someone votes for no projectiles, then why spawning in a bow or snowballs if the chests refills? No projectiles = No projectiles, and about killing "campers".
It's not because someone pillar ups 20 blocks he's camping, as soon as he places lava or he's making a platform, it's defined as camping!
ehh yeah well I wanted to spawn in bows or other projectiles because people like to pillar up really high and want you to follow then so they can hit you off but ofcourse thats gonna get you killed so instead of pillaring you can try to wait untill a refill so you can savely shoot them off.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
ehh yeah well I wanted to spawn in bows or other projectiles because people like to pillar up really high and want you to follow then so they can hit you off but ofcourse thats gonna get you killed so instead of pillaring you can try to wait untill a refill so you can savely shoot them off.
Still do not agree, if someone votes for no projectiles, why add them later in the game? Makes no sense, if someone votes no projectiles then just accept those kinda people

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
Still do not agree, if someone votes for no projectiles, why add them later in the game? Makes no sense, if someone votes no projectiles then just accept those kinda people
Yeah indeed but the thing is its not about the people who vote for no projectiles its about the people who start to pillar up and camp. So my way to tackle this is the add projectilles later on in the game since it will be a normal game with out projectilles untill the third refill

Anyway I understand that you do not agree with my idea and thats fine ;)

D

Deleted member 169486

I'm all for this, because 'no projectiles' has to be in the top ten worst cubecraft decisions.

Reactions: Cerulean

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea

Neat idea, 'Pillar Camping' is quite annoying in a game like skywars. +1

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
should be placed a warning "Campers are a reason to kick or ban for 1 hour", something like warn players, since it is really very annoying that a player makes huge towers, it is also a waste of time in the game

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
should be placed a warning "Campers are a reason to kick or ban for 1 hour", something like warn players, since it is really very annoying that a player makes huge towers, it is also a waste of time in the game
yeah that would probebly be a good idea too :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom