Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Whats the deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
not really. The are both prolonging the game and annoying everyone.
One is a clear violation of a rule that anyone can see, and the other is a smart strategy that is legal even if it is annoying.

Can you guess which is which?

(Hint: the first one is skybasing and the second is camping)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Actually camping is allowed it is considred a strategy, but skybasing is not , but skybasing is a strategy. There is slight difference between camping and skybasing.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, I dunno if skybasing is only in solo. I've been playing on CC for a bit over a year now I believe, so do with that as you wish.
I don't have experience with Solo, but I have played Dwarven multiple times. There's two Iron gens, and once they're at Lvl 2 it doesn't take long to get geared up. The dragon can be used as a advantage too, especially if part of it is close to an island.
Also, suggesting they add "x" amount of maps really doesn't help.

The Oriental suggestion I'm kinda indifferent about, but it's really convenient to grab Iron and be able to gear up quickly.
But then your hogging both gens

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Add
------------
I say 3 solo maps
and 3 Teams maps
Well... that sure is a helpful suggestion.

IKR but so many people do it
Never have I once seen that happen.
And I've played over 500 games at least.
Not once has skybasing been a thing.

Dwarvern: I mean that map is insaine its super hard to navigate in ice and snow people start climing the dragon and build from there where you cant go and then everyone fills the entire castel in obsidian so they can watch the entire star wars rebels season 1 befor they get to a full diamond guy who kills them sky bases are so common and also they gens are very low at starting island there is alwase a fight for iron between 4 people and then finaly the gens at spawn are pointless because everyone shows up and everyone looses
There's 3 iron gens, one of which is disabled by default. What do you mean the gens are low?

Safari: Un balanced to hard I mean some people who get eggshell kit can run right over with no problem get op and com back with full iorn armor and anihalate plus its so easy to loose eggs that there is no aspect of egg wars as it was intended
That's how the map is built. It's a new experience and it doesn't matter if your egg gets broken. No reason to remove it as you might as well not play it.

Tentacels: Add 2 atleast working gold gens at the (spawn?) because its so hard to get any gold items and thats dangorus not to have a good surplus of gold it would take to long to upgrade the gen make at least 2 gold gens lev 2 at spawn
Gold doesn't matter. and how is it hard to get gold items? just save up for a bit and take other islands out.
Having more gold gens is honestly a bit OP as you can easily claim other islands.

Tropical: is hard to build on with blocks because your respawn is right there its hard for people in both partys
I actually like it like that. People can't camp for 20 years and get 7 layers of obsidian like that.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Never have I once seen that happen.
And I've played over 500 games at least
Yes, people rarely skybase i saw it once, and that was 2 weeks ago. They do a thing called camping. In Oriental, no one hogs the iron gens, someone always builds a bridge to mid when i play. @Ultra7ex can you stop necropoasting, you can just quote both of them in one reply, and reply to them both.
Fairground- I do not like the fact, that there is a huge tower at mid, some players hog the level 3 gen, get a bow and then dont let anyone go get diamonds, so i suggest that they add another level 3 diamond gen on the ground at mid.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
One is a clear violation of a rule that anyone can see, and the other is a smart strategy that is legal even if it is annoying.

Can you guess which is which?

(Hint: the first one is skybasing and the second is camping)
So what rule does skybasing violate. A rule not set by cubecraft.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Im quoting @Mac
Team eggwars
  • No skybases (camping): For example if you are at the top of the map, surrounded by lava and pretty much in an unkillable position forcing a stalemate.
  • He says the same thing for solo eggwars

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Because survival games habits.

Actually double posting, and not necro posting.
<3
Well it is both, because they are both one message long tho.
UnderDaSea-The reason why i absolutley hate this map is because, it is very easy to camp and games can go on for hours. So i suggest that they move the islands closer and mid closer.
Dwarven- This is one of my favorite maps, but there is just to much snow. So im suggesting that they clear out some snow, and add different colored blocks to mnake the map a bit more detailed.

D

Deleted member 169486

The only thing I agree with from this thread is to change the oriental iron gens. I have never had an issue with sky basing and if you do just pillar up and use tnt to blow it up.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

The only thing I agree with from this thread is to change the oriental iron gens. I have never had an issue with sky basing and if you do just pillar up and use tnt to blow it up.
You could also report them, ingame and see if you could get them banned in-game. Oriental does not need a another gen, oriental is fine the way it is.
Teaparty- I think teaparty needs another gold gen, fairground has 2 gold gens but there are 3 players on the map, but there are 5 players on teaparty. When i play teaparty someone on my team usely hogs the gold gen.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
All I am saying is that skybasing is bannable and camping is not. I did not mean to start an arguement, sorry if I made it seem that way ;)
From the start I just meant that in ehat way is skybasin different from camping.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom