Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
When you find a beach ball, Easter egg, pumpkin hunt, etc., and you click it for the first time, it has to disappear, in this way you will not get confused with the ones you already found or not.
Bye.

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
I mean, if you have particles on, you can see some smoke telling you that you've already found it. The particles are also really helpful in helping you find them, too.

If I'm at 24/25 and I see one in the distance thinking that it's the last one I'm missing and it's not. The ones you find should disappear, simple as that.

Reactions: God.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If I'm at 24/25 and I see one in the distance thinking that it's the last one I'm missing and it's not. The ones you find should disappear, simple as that.

I guess? But in my opinion, it's more a mere convenience than really anything, and one that you can handle yourself rather easily. It's not extremely hard to go check it out to see if it's one that you didn't find. The exceptionally hard ones to find are probably the ones you memorized the best, and so are the more obvious ones.

You can of course always ask others or look up videos of where all the hidden things are at, if you really can't find them. While this isn't really what you're discussing here, I think it's almost a bit unnecessary to hide them. Simply because these issues are something you can very easily deal with yourself.

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
I guess? But in my opinion, it's more a mere convenience than really anything, and one that you can handle yourself rather easily. It's not extremely hard to go check it out to see if it's one that you didn't find. The exceptionally hard ones to find are probably the ones you memorized the best, and so are the more obvious ones.

You can of course always ask others or look up videos of where all the hidden things are at, if you really can't find them. While this isn't really what you're discussing here, I think it's almost a bit unnecessary to hide them. Simply because these issues are something you can very easily deal with yourself.

the fun is finding them yourself, you dont need to watch videos on youtube.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
In my opinion, it's actually quite handy that the pumpkins stay after you find them, because it helps you memorize what places already had pumpkins hiding there, so you don't keep searching on the same spots.

It's a rather helpful feature than an inconvinience.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
In my opinion, it's actually quite handy that the pumpkins stay after you find them, because it helps you memorize what places already had pumpkins hiding there, so you don't keep searching on the same spots.

It's a rather helpful feature than an inconvinience.
You can also use it to help out your friends when they havent gotten all the pumpkins

Reactions: Miauw

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
When you find a beach ball, Easter egg, pumpkin hunt, etc., and you click it for the first time, it has to disappear, in this way you will not get confused with the ones you already found or not.
Bye.
Yes, that is indeed a good idea. Every time they to walk and see, for example, an egg during Easter than they think that they have not yet while that is and then, you are indeed in the war and keep the annoying and harder to find. Perhaps it would also be an idea if there are a few clues given could be. That you might can trade for something you no longer need. Or you paid for it and get there again better rewards at the end of your trip. This is one of my ideas.

~Zap

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.