Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanihan

Feb 25, 2019
Sooo I was banned 2017 June. Why was I banned? Yup, used a fly hack. It was my second time that I was banned. First time I was banned was for apparently "flying" But first time was faulty. Second time I take full blame. I was banned forever which sort of broke my heart because I saved up money for two years just to get the diamond rank. A month after I got the diamond rank, I was banned. Really hurt. Due to my freaking out, I appealed for the ban right away which was denied because I probably made no sense. It has been two years, I fully understand my mistake. I really want back in cube craft, but my appeal was denied two years ago. I payed so much for this server, and I find it a bit annoying that I was not given at least a second chance. I just joined the forum today because I want to ask to be back into cube craft, but I do not know how too. So if any mod or admin sees this, can you message me or somehow contact me? I fully understand my mistake and I would like to be back in the server because I miss it.
Hanihan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom