Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanihan

Feb 25, 2019
Sooo I was banned 2017 June. Why was I banned? Yup, used a fly hack. It was my second time that I was banned. First time I was banned was for apparently "flying" But first time was faulty. Second time I take full blame. I was banned forever which sort of broke my heart because I saved up money for two years just to get the diamond rank. A month after I got the diamond rank, I was banned. Really hurt. Due to my freaking out, I appealed for the ban right away which was denied because I probably made no sense. It has been two years, I fully understand my mistake. I really want back in cube craft, but my appeal was denied two years ago. I payed so much for this server, and I find it a bit annoying that I was not given at least a second chance. I just joined the forum today because I want to ask to be back into cube craft, but I do not know how too. So if any mod or admin sees this, can you message me or somehow contact me? I fully understand my mistake and I would like to be back in the server because I miss it.
Hanihan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.