Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bandixbox yt

Feb 14, 2021
This March 17, I was permanently banned unfairly. I had barely entered the server, I play in bedrock version 1.16.210, I went to BlockWars and in Capture the flag mode, I got the mushroom map, on the red team, the normal game started, my teammates made a wall of two blocks and I went for an enemy to kill him, he was chopping diamonds and when he saw me he tried to escape but I pushed him into the void, then I went to the base of the enemies to kill them and take the flag, one was chopping iron and I killed him , then I was going to go for the flag when out of nowhere it appears to me that the sentry banned me permanently for cheating, I really don't understand why, if I didn't use hacks, I report hackers who ruin games, and I also respected all The rules, ALL, I respected my team, I did not form alliances with the enemies, I did not insult anyone, I did not do anything illegal, I like to play in cubecraft, it helps me to distract myself from everything bad that happens to me, it amuses me, and I also play it with my friends, I really don't want to I want to say goodbye to those great moments, I have been playing it for 2 years I think, it is the second time that I have been banned unfairly, I ask that you please solve this ... my gamertag is AlexMejiaXbox

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom