Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bandixbox yt

Feb 14, 2021
This March 17, I was permanently banned unfairly. I had barely entered the server, I play in bedrock version 1.16.210, I went to BlockWars and in Capture the flag mode, I got the mushroom map, on the red team, the normal game started, my teammates made a wall of two blocks and I went for an enemy to kill him, he was chopping diamonds and when he saw me he tried to escape but I pushed him into the void, then I went to the base of the enemies to kill them and take the flag, one was chopping iron and I killed him , then I was going to go for the flag when out of nowhere it appears to me that the sentry banned me permanently for cheating, I really don't understand why, if I didn't use hacks, I report hackers who ruin games, and I also respected all The rules, ALL, I respected my team, I did not form alliances with the enemies, I did not insult anyone, I did not do anything illegal, I like to play in cubecraft, it helps me to distract myself from everything bad that happens to me, it amuses me, and I also play it with my friends, I really don't want to I want to say goodbye to those great moments, I have been playing it for 2 years I think, it is the second time that I have been banned unfairly, I ask that you please solve this ... my gamertag is AlexMejiaXbox

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom