Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckPvP

Jul 21, 2015
i was playing cubecrafts new game Tower Defenders i was playing with 2 other friends ItsMonkey and ItsWry and we all stumbled apon an admin named sgtkuzey and i was doing really well just strafing around everyone with the spider kit and he started to get mad that i was destroying him in every fight so when the game was over he called me and my friends a peasant and banned me for aim bot i started lmfao and went to the forums and appealed right away and little did you know he declines it i hope this post gets out to everyone playing cubecraft all the staff and i hope that sgtkuzey gets punished for banning me when i wasnt hacking!.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I'm pretty sure that @SGTkuzey would not do or say such a thing, unless you have proof of what he has 'supposedly' said to you and your friends I suggest not to accuse staff like that, Also if you have sent your appeal and was denied you can not create another one and you'll just have to wait until you are unbanned.

If you would like to keep check of your time sentence you can click this link. https://bans.cubecraftgames.net/

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
If you re-appeal I might consider it but such vulgar attidude will not help. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom