Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 2, 2024
Hello, for several days now I have not played eggwars for one thing and that is that since they modified the pickaxe that when you die you go back one level, that is, if it is netherite you go back to diamond and that bothers me because why farm for a long time diamonds to lose the peak so it seems unfair to me. I would like that mechanic to return where you buy the pickaxe and when you die they don't give you a pickaxe that is lower than the one you had. When I was that I played Eggwars often, now after that I don't even want to play Eggwars again with my friends after that. I hope they solve it.

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, for several days now I have not played eggwars for one thing and that is that since they modified the pickaxe that when you die you go back one level, that is, if it is netherite you go back to diamond and that bothers me because why farm for a long time diamonds to lose the peak so it seems unfair to me. I would like that mechanic to return where you buy the pickaxe and when you die they don't give you a pickaxe that is lower than the one you had. When I was that I played Eggwars often, now after that I don't even want to play Eggwars again with my friends after that. I hope they solve it.
No, of course no

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Na no i dont agree with you

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
No pickaxe downgrade got added as a perk with the EggWars Perks update. You can buy it at mid with emeralds or if you're lucky with the free perk modifier, you can receive it at the start of the game. It does what you want it to do, makes it so your pickaxe doesn't get worse when you die

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom