Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
The main reason i bought a rank is because i liked playing eggwars. cuz its better then bedwars. but now its just bedwars with eggs. its the worse update ever! and im not the only 1 that doesnt like this. im not sure if im gonna play eggwars anymore:(. plz remove it

• Teams without players don’t have eggs. ✔
  • Solo games now display that a player won, rather than the team colour. ✔
  • Removed speed effect from Speed EggWars. [REMOVE THIS ITS CALLED SPEED EGGWARS FOR A REASON]
  • Generators now share their produce between the players nearby. ✔
  • Added a 3 second respawn timer. [REMOVE THIS ALMOST EVERY HATES IT]
  • You’re now invincible for 10 seconds after respawning, however this is instantly removed if you hit someone.✔
  • Armour is now coloured to match your team’s colour✔
  • Sandstone has been replaced with stained clay, and glass with stained glass, which matches the colour of your team. [SANDSTONE WAS EASY/FAST BREAKABLE SO THEY NEED TO GIVE HIGHER EFFICIENCY PICKAXES]
  • Removed glowstone due to it being useless. ✔
  • The main page in the shop now has a better layout. [WORSE LAYOUT. IM PLAYING IT FOR OVER 1 YEAR SO NOT EASY TO GET USED TO A NEW 1]
  • Death messages are now more fancy. ✔
  • You can place blocks directly onto eggs, no more annoying “you cannot break your own egg”✔
  • Generators now have awesome looking images above them. They look so much better than boring signs!✔
  • Emerald shop items have been edited to better fit the mode you’re in.✔
  • Emerald generators now work with players in a larger range.✔
  • The progress of an Emerald generator goes down slower when there is nobody nearby.✔
  • Knockback items have been removed from map specific items.✔
  • The price of the punch bow has been increased from 12 diamonds to 25 diamonds.✔
  • Text above the shop has been changed to match the style we use in other places.✔
  • A new shop design which enables quicker shopping, you can still use the old version by swapping to classic mode [ITS HARD TO GET USED TO IF PLAYING FOR A WHILE] (This can be done in the settings menu in the bottom right of the shop).
  • Shift clicking in a villager trading menu, will no longer fill your inventory full of items that do not stack.✔
  • Shift clicking on certain items in the quick shop, will purchase as many of that item as that you can afford.✔
  • When upgrading a generator currency is removed from the smallest stack. This means your inventory is not ✔cluttered with half sized stacks.✔
  • The level at which blocks are allowed to be placed has been raised to help prevent camping under maps.✔
  • The colour of the fireworks when you upgrade a generator now match the colour of the currency.✔
  • Added highly requested Ender Pearls into normal mode, normal items for 64 diamonds✔
  • Changed the message when you can’t afford to upgrade a generator to tell you how much of a resource you need.✔
  • Nerfed Golden Shell kit by removing golden helmet and golden leggings.✔
  • Updated outdated sign information in the pre-lobby.✔
  • In the pre-lobby changed bedrock to wool colours under the eggs.✔
  • Tweaked armour stands in the main lobby.✔
  • Speed EggWars:✔
    • Added solo map: Olimpo
    • Added 2 team map: Troy, Boldore
  • Normal EggWars✔
    • Added team map: Huts
    • Made the middle larger and flatter in UnderDaSea and lowered starting gold generator from 2 to 1
    • Removed team map: Minions
    • Added Solo map: Revamped Construction, Lower played count from 12 to 8. Lowered cranes and put them on an angle, added more land mass to middle, moved all gens on starter island so they’re in one area, moved islands closer together.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Removed speed effect from Speed EggWars. [REMOVE THIS ITS CALLED SPEED EGGWARS FOR A REASON]
One of my earlier posts:

The maps & items were designed for quick matches. Removing the speed effect doesn't change the pace by much.
I honestly didn't care about the speed effect, as it was only on that gamemode & speed UHC. It wouldn't improve your skill on much outside of those 2 gamemodes, since barely anything else uses that speed attribute.
The gameplay will stay fast paced regardless of the speed effect existing or not.

Added a 3 second respawn timer. [REMOVE THIS ALMOST EVERY HATES IT]
I can list dozens of people that I know that like it. Believe it or not, majority of the community on the forums wanted it. The people in-game can easily make a suggestion to remove it, provided they convince us all and actually have arguments to back it up. All you're doing is assuming that everyone hates it.
There were dozens of threads complaining about this mechanic, due to the fact that players could respawn infinitely & hit you as much as they wanted WITH the 10 second spawn protection. We all agreed that those 10 seconds weren't supposed to be used to punch a person indefinitely, but supposed to be used as a second chance by way of gearing up or running away. I made a few threads on this a while back, one being over a year ago:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-respawn-grace-periods.113393/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/2-eggwars-suggestions-food-kit-respawn-fix.190535/
There's plenty of other threads regarding this, and people like @KronosReeper would be able to rant about respawning before the update if he so desires.

Sandstone has been replaced with stained clay, and glass with stained glass, which matches the colour of your team. [SANDSTONE WAS EASY/FAST BREAKABLE SO THEY NEED TO GIVE HIGHER EFFICIENCY PICKAXES]
Stained clay isn't that hard to break either... An available pick that could instantly mine sandstone can also instantly mine the stained clay. Any pickaxe is still pretty fast when breaking stained clay. (less than a second)

The main page in the shop now has a better layout. [WORSE LAYOUT. IM PLAYING IT FOR OVER 1 YEAR SO NOT EASY TO GET USED TO A NEW 1]
A new shop design which enables quicker shopping, you can still use the old version by swapping to classic mode [ITS HARD TO GET USED TO IF PLAYING FOR A WHILE] (This can be done in the settings menu in the bottom right of the shop).

As you said yourself, you think it's bad because you can't get used to it.
Wanna know a good solution to that?
Get used to it.
Seriously though: This shop layout is for simplicity's sake, and makes it much easier for new players to get used to the shop & know what's available. Just because you want it to stay like it was due to your opinion, doesn't mean it'll be changed back. Heck, if you preffered the old shopping system, just enable the old shop for your selected categories. That's close enough, no?
Even if that doesn't fit your liking, just get used to it. It's not going to change the outcome of the game.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Bad to hear that you don't like the Eggwars update. On your title stays 'I WANT EGGWARS BACK', Eggwars isn't removed it is only updated, but I know what you mean. Yeah eggwars was all the time better than bedwars and now is it also better. I like this update and there are only good things changed/added in my opinion. True, you are not the only person that hates the new update. But I see on your suggestion that you like the most of the additions.

Speedeggwars is removed, because it was difficult and annoying for pvp'ing. Maybe they can change speed eggwars into the old eggwars. If you don't like the new eggwars shop setting, you can always change it in the old settings.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
You don't need to write everything in capital letters.

The main page in the shop now has a better layout. [WORSE LAYOUT. IM PLAYING IT FOR OVER 1 YEAR SO NOT EASY TO GET USED TO A NEW 1]
Playing EggWars since it came out. Used to the new shop layout when the update came out.
Sandstone has been replaced with stained clay, and glass with stained glass, which matches the colour of your team. [SANDSTONE WAS EASY/FAST BREAKABLE SO THEY NEED TO GIVE HIGHER EFFICIENCY PICKAXES]
Minimal difference.
I like it. Many people suggested it...
Removed speed effect from Speed EggWars. [REMOVE THIS ITS CALLED SPEED EGGWARS FOR A REASON]
Add speed back and make it almost impossible to hit someone

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
  • Removed speed effect from Speed EggWars. [REMOVE THIS ITS CALLED SPEED EGGWARS FOR A REASON]

• Added a 3 second respawn timer. [REMOVE THIS ALMOST EVERY HATES IT]

• Sandstone has been replaced with stained clay, and glass with stained glass, which matches the colour of your team. [SANDSTONE WAS EASY/FAST BREAKABLE SO THEY NEED TO GIVE HIGHER EFFICIENCY PICKAXES]

• The main page in the shop now has a better layout. [WORSE LAYOUT. IM PLAYING IT FOR OVER 1 YEAR SO NOT EASY TO GET USED TO A NEW 1]
  • Most people that I have talked to and most people that I have seen talking about it all say that they enjoy speed eggwars without the speed. By the way, the 'speed' in 'speed eggwars' doesn't refer to the speed effect. It refers to the fact that the matches are faster. By removing the speed effect, more players are willing to play the gamemode now.

• Wrong, most everyone wanted and likes it. It was annoying to have invincible gearless people spam hitting you while you blocked yourself in. The only people who dislike this change are the spawn protection abusers. So this will probably not be changed ever.

• Sandstone was easy/fast to break. That means while you are blocking yourself in to break an egg, the person who just respawned could walk over, break the sandstone with their fist and then jump in to stop you from mining. Now with the stained clay, you are able to easily break the egg without any respawning people getting in. With a pickaxe, you are still able to break sandstone almost immediately. In op, the 25 diamond pick (and maybe the 12 one) can shred through it. But there is no need for higher efficiency pickaxes/

• I have been playing eggwars since around its release. That is a couple years. As soon as they released the shop, I had zero problems adjusting. If you really don't like it, just do what everyone else has said and change it back to the old shop in the settings.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The shop thing, you can still use the old shop. I guess you would like to play it old-styled but the change is for the better. The new blocks are quite annoying, yep. Normal glass too needs to be reintroduced.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Well, here's what Speed Eggwars was suggested as (obsidian voting option): Be happy with what you got.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-eggwars-gamemode-speed-mode.169899/
Agreed, especially with the stained glass. Stained clay makes mid camping a bit harder so I'm for it.
No chance. Except for the spawn killing problem, there are legit no negatives from this. It's meant to run or hide, with fighting only necessary IF your bridge is blocked up and there's nowhere to hide.

As for the shop, everything has already been said.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom