Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How many solos wins do you have ?


  • Total voters
    25

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
:monkeylook:

1634795829028.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: Andyyy

Daanfkyy

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Sep 6, 2017
185
394
144
20
Amsterdam
I barely ever play solo eggwars. I only played it when it just came out, i believe i got like 20-40 wina at the time, kinda OK i guess :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom