Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
So I created this video and I spent quite a lot of time editing it, I would love to get any kind of feedback as I want to continue improving my vids. So what do you think of this one? Did I put too many effects? Did some of the effects feel awkward and not on the right place? As a whole, how much would you rate it from 0 to 10? Thank you in advance! Enjoy :)

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Tak_bedrock

Oct 3, 2020
So I created this video and I spent quite a lot of time editing it, I would love to get any kind of feedback as I want to continue improving my vids. So what do you think of this one? Did I put too many effects? Did some of the effects feel awkward and not on the right place? As a whole, how much would you rate it from 0 to 10? Thank you in advance! Enjoy :)
if u use one effect on a kill, u should use the same every kill, but nice video

D

Deleted member 469419

Really cool video! You do an amazing saves btw!

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
I really like the video nice to see those effects in there if you want to improve on your editing I would switch to a better program like Premier pro 14 or Davinci resolve 16, I personally started out with some basic editing software and when I understood the basics i got premiere pro, in that program, there is a lot of possibilities and the best way to learn how to use that program is just search tutorial on yt what effect/transition you want to create. When you understand premiere you can go to master level aka After Effects it used to make some insane video like this one (MASTER CLASS)
Watch from 0:57 (that video took him 20+hours to edit btw)

another tip is to use replaymod i would suggest badlion client replaymod since it is easier to use. when using replaymod use shaders to make it look better (i suggest Sildurs shaders Vibrant) also when creating your replaymod pathing use FOV 50 to make it look more up close for the viewer.

tip 3: Try to sync to music you choose with the clips you have in your editing program. For example, cutting your clips on the beat that will make the flow of the video better. You can also like to make a block clutch on the beat/drop of the music to also add more flow to your videos.

tip 4: when using slow-motion in your editing and you use replaymod use 120fps to render so the video won't stutter.

If you got any questions you can reply via this thread or send me a dm via discord: pipi#6603
My advice is based on my own experience in editing as I create this kind of video's and also still have a lot to learn but creativity is driving me to learn and i hope it will do the same for you
video's i make myself:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I really like the video nice to see those effects in there if you want to improve on your editing I would switch to a better program like Premier pro 14 or Davinci resolve 16, I personally started out with some basic editing software and when I understood the basics i got premiere pro, in that program, there is a lot of possibilities and the best way to learn how to use that program is just search tutorial on yt what effect/transition you want to create. When you understand premiere you can go to master level aka After Effects it used to make some insane video like this one (MASTER CLASS)
Watch from 0:57 (that video took him 20+hours to edit btw)

another tip is to use replaymod i would suggest badlion client replaymod since it is easier to use. when using replaymod use shaders to make it look better (i suggest Sildurs shaders Vibrant) also when creating your replaymod pathing use FOV 50 to make it look more up close for the viewer.

tip 3: Try to sync to music you choose with the clips you have in your editing program. For example, cutting your clips on the beat that will make the flow of the video better. You can also like to make a block clutch on the beat/drop of the music to also add more flow to your videos.

tip 4: when using slow-motion in your editing and you use replaymod use 120fps to render so the video won't stutter.

If you got any questions you can reply via this thread or send me a dm via discord: pipi#6603
My advice is based on my own experience in editing as I create this kind of video's and also still have a lot to learn but creativity is driving me to learn and i hope it will do the same for you
video's i make myself:
Wow I didn’t expect this much feedback, thank you a lot! For the editing software, I tired installing Davinci Resolve before and I just didn’t understand a single thing lol, I guess I’m still learning the basics. And also I’ve actually got a question, do I need to use shaders when playing or I can add the shader effects at a later point after the game somehow?
Your video’s truly amazing, hopefully one day I’ll be able to do something like that!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
The special effects are not really on the beat. There is a repeating “duuu daah” in the music and I’d put the effects right there. Most of the time you edited them right after :).
Overall I agree with pipiklatie

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Wow I didn’t expect this much feedback, thank you a lot! For the editing software, I tired installing Davinci Resolve before and I just didn’t understand a single thing lol, I guess I’m still learning the basics. And also I’ve actually got a question, do I need to use shaders when playing or I can add the shader effects at a later point after the game somehow?
Your video’s truly amazing, hopefully one day I’ll be able to do something like that!
Yeah I was the same... I was like... "what do you mean it needs to install database software also.... why? why do I even care" and "yeah I have no idea... I'm going back to Premiere"

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
you can add them after when using replaymod

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom