Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 12, 2020
The only reason I stopped playing TD because I don't have friends to play with and my teammates are always newbies :(

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I understand the game is a lot more fun with friends. Even though my f list is full, I usually remember usernames and I am on often so we can play together if I run into you! As for people who do not really know how to play the game, just do your best to teach them. (I know a lot of times they don't like to listen but just stay friendly). I hope you continue to play the game! TD needs the players :)

• Love
Reactions: Shotgun

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
The only reason I stopped playing TD because I don't have friends to play with and my teammates are always newbies :(
well if you ever look for someone to play with, we could maybe try and play together sometime. i play it quite a bit with friends and try to get as many of my friends in as possible to prevent getting noobs in our team.
just hit my discord sometime if interested!
discord: Snep#0573

May 12, 2020
well if you ever look for someone to play with, we could maybe try and play together sometime. i play it quite a bit with friends and try to get as many of my friends in as possible to prevent getting noobs in our team.
just hit my discord sometime if interested!
discord: Snep#0573
Ok :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom