Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 12, 2020
The only reason I stopped playing TD because I don't have friends to play with and my teammates are always newbies :(

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I understand the game is a lot more fun with friends. Even though my f list is full, I usually remember usernames and I am on often so we can play together if I run into you! As for people who do not really know how to play the game, just do your best to teach them. (I know a lot of times they don't like to listen but just stay friendly). I hope you continue to play the game! TD needs the players :)

• Love
Reactions: Shotgun

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
The only reason I stopped playing TD because I don't have friends to play with and my teammates are always newbies :(
well if you ever look for someone to play with, we could maybe try and play together sometime. i play it quite a bit with friends and try to get as many of my friends in as possible to prevent getting noobs in our team.
just hit my discord sometime if interested!
discord: Snep#0573

May 12, 2020
well if you ever look for someone to play with, we could maybe try and play together sometime. i play it quite a bit with friends and try to get as many of my friends in as possible to prevent getting noobs in our team.
just hit my discord sometime if interested!
discord: Snep#0573
Ok :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on XxX_Hamood_XxX's profile.
you
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey tysm for the follow! :D
Today’s my 2 year Forum-versary, I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years since I joined these Forums. Time truly does fly by super quick.
Thank you for all of the support on my suggestions, polls, threads, etc from the past 2 years. It is very appreciated!
- Reesle ❤️
Thjis wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday cool Mod! 🎉🌟
Top Bottom