Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
(How stupid of me for not uploading this before xd)
So tbh I've finished the song for 2 days, but didn't upload it yet. (smh)

Anyways, I said that this song was gonna be different from others I've made so far. Yk, when I first started I always wanted to make progressive house music (if you don't know the genre, Avicii is very keen on it). The reason I chose tropical house was because at first that was easier for me to make. I will be working on more tropical house, but I want to make different tracks than I did before 'cus they all kinda have the same base. I wanna use different instruments and effects, I've gotten better at using FL Studio thanks to YouTube :3

The new song is called To The Moon And Back. There was this one time my friend needed some help for school, I helped her and she said Thank you till the moon and back. So that's how I got the title for this track, which is also my second track with more than 1 word in the title :3

It started with setting the BPM to 126 instead of 100 and trying out all kinds of new sounds. I would say it's definitely not the best thing I ever made, but I am still proud of myself and it's a start.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
There was this one time my friend needed some help for school, I helped her and she said Thank you till the moon and back.
#dutchie :p

I would say it's definately(definitely plz) not the best thing I ever made, but I am still proud of myself and it's a start.
^^^
I'd like to see the 2nd time you try making something in this genre... How that would turn out ;)

Reactions: PinkSparkleWolf

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
(How stupid of me for not uploading this before xd)
So tbh I've finished the song for 2 days, but didn't upload it yet. (smh)

Anyways, I said that this song was gonna be different from others I've made so far. Yk, when I first started I always wanted to make progressive house music (if you don't know the genre, Avicii is very keen on it). The reason I chose tropical house was because at first that was easier for me to make. I will be working on more tropical house, but I want to make different tracks than I did before 'cus they all kinda have the same base. I wanna use different instruments and effects, I've gotten better at using FL Studio thanks to YouTube :3

The new song is called To The Moon And Back. There was this one time my friend needed some help for school, I helped her and she said Thank you till the moon and back. So that's how I got the title for this track, which is also my second track with more than 1 word in the title :3

It started with setting the BPM to 126 instead of 100 and trying out all kinds of new sounds. I would say it's definately not the best thing I ever made, but I am still proud of myself and it's a start.

Again, verryy good job on this, I do like this style :')

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
I'd like to see the 2nd time you try making something in this genre... How that would turn out ;)
Same :D I have a new melody, but I wanna add more effects n stuff

Again, verryy good job on this, I do like this style :')
Thanks, progressive house is my fav genre, just a little above tropical house :D

Reactions: larswijn

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I think it is really catchy! I love the beat and style to it. I am not sure what it is missing though, sorry.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
(btw awesome name for the song :p)
Not sure whether I succeeded tho xd

Anyways, it's been a while since I uploaded a new song. It doesn't feel that negative, because it means that I took more time than I did before. It's hard to make something new everytime, but I think there will always be something relatable to another song. I've been working differently than before: I used to make every part seperately (first the chorus, then the verse etc. etc.), but this time I just did it all at once. I also added some new "effects", but I don't know if anyone will actually notice it xd

The one think I really wanted to do is making sure you won't exactly know what's coming up by just listening to the verse, 'cause I feel like I have never did that before. I prefer people to not expect what's coming rather than already hearing enough to know what's next.

After finishing a song I always make a cover, whether I already know the title or not. In this case I didn't, so I continued making the cover, hoping that something would pop up. The shot of the cover is actually from a video I made of my holiday, and it's probably my favorite part of the video. But because it's from a video it's a tiny bit blurry but it's not that important to me :p

Enough talking.

Reactions: Buuuddy

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
Oh yeah, forgot to mention 'cause I was in a hurry: When I made the video I uploaded it kind of sounded different than the actual mp3 file, so I decided to add a download link, but now that the video is uploaded I don't hear a difference anymore xd

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
So, the second song is about campers?
Love the songs. I couldn't do anything like it!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom