Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
upload_2017-9-6_18-7-3.png

So, i was playing Skywars. And they voted OP.. So OP is kinda known for camp games.. And this MinecraftMwoann was teaming with TheBiebs (i sadly didn't recored.) and as you can see on the screenshot, they build a whole ''house'' (i'll call it a house because they have even build a door..) and then they called me a camper for making a a safe / camp brigde. 'cause i killed him.. You can say you won't believe me. You can hate on me. You can disagree with me that their were salty. But idk, this thread is just for fun.

k bye ^-^

\/ The screen with the door in case you haven't noticed it yet.

Attachments

• 2017-09-06_18.04.46 .png
    2017-09-06_18.04.46 .png
    55.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
You can't really report with screenies as people can use photoshop to make it look like someone has cheated/done wrong.
I recommend using OBS if you have a decent computer and if not use Bandicam.
Also use Handbrake to make your rendering faster as it compresses the file size to be smaller so it decreases the time you spend uploading it.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You can't really report with screenies as people can use photoshop to make it look like someone has cheated/done wrong.
Also use Handbrake to make your rendering faster as it compresses the file size to be smaller so it decreases the time you spend uploading it.

... this isnt a report...

this thread is just for fun.

and i know i can't report a players with screens..

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Please read a thread better next time before you start critisizing

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
They need to make a update to reports we need to report with screenies too!
The problem is that screenshots can be edited and manipulated so that they look like someone is breaking a rule when they are not. They also can be taken out of context like the people in the house could have just got to the island, or if someone jumps in the void they look like they are flying. Therefore for the use of illegal modifications, camping, team trolling, and teaming we will not accept screenshots.

Back on the topic of this thread:
I have had that happen quite a few times to me and a friend of mine. It is quite comical when it happens, which definitely gives us a good laugh. Its fun to see that there are still players out there that do this to others as well.

Reactions: Twania and Maaarijn

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
The problem is that screenshots can be edited and manipulated so that they look like someone is breaking a rule when they are not. They also can be taken out of context like the people in the house could have just got to the island, or if someone jumps in the void they look like they are flying. Therefore for the use of illegal modifications, camping, team trolling, and teaming we will not accept screenshots.

Back on the topic of this thread:
I have had that happen quite a few times to me and a friend of mine. It is quite comical when it happens, which definitely gives us a good laugh. Its fun to see that there are still players out there that do this to others as well.
I agreed with you but its hard to record while playing:)

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
This isn't a report,

I love salty people too :)
*Salt*

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 137153

So, i was playing Skywars. And they voted OP.. So OP is kinda known for camp games.. And this MinecraftMwoann was teaming with TheBiebs (i sadly didn't recored.) and as you can see on the screenshot, they build a whole ''house'' (i'll call it a house because they have even build a door..) and then they called me a camper for making a a safe / camp brigde. 'cause i killed him.. You can say you won't believe me. You can hate on me. You can disagree with me that their were salty. But idk, this thread is just for fun.

k bye ^-^

\/ The screen with the door in case you haven't noticed it yet.
I find it cute that they have just a little door off in the distance. Its homie :P

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Omfg sorry but a big castle made in OP SKYWARS HAHAHHAHAHA....
What a campers omfg this thread is so funny mate, there are so many campers this two guys are one of the biggest campers of the world!! :D:rolleyes:

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom