Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 2, 2020
cubecraft skywars is the best skywars ive ever played, EVER! I've been play cubecraft skywars for months now, and the first time was possibly 2 years ago. I play on xbox on my uncle's account on xbox, All Is Known. He never plays minecraft though, so i always just spend hours playing cubecraft skywars on his xbox when hes at work. Cubecraft has brought so much entertainment in my life. Thanks CubeCraft! The most epic server ever :cube_light:

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Yeah, it is really entertaining! Nice to see someone post a positive thread like this!

PS. This should be in the Skywars Category. This is currently posted in Skyblock :D

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, cubecraft skywars is the best minigame ever! What make it special are the kits as well as the abilities and the gameplay/maps it have.

Glad to hear that is your favourite game! :cube_light:

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
cubecraft skywars is the best skywars ive ever played, EVER! I've been play cubecraft skywars for months now, and the first time was possibly 2 years ago. I play on xbox on my uncle's account on xbox, All Is Known. He never plays minecraft though, so i always just spend hours playing cubecraft skywars on his xbox when hes at work. Cubecraft has brought so much entertainment in my life. Thanks CubeCraft! The most epic server ever :cube_light:
Congrats, I've been playing skywars on cube for 6-7 years now, and playing the game are some of the best memories I have, playing with friends, strangers, family and more. Keep it up!

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
i made one of my best friends in Cubecraft skywars, and yeah, cubecraft skywars is awesome, its fair and in my opinion its the best skywars out of all servers. well, i like cubecraft the most out of all other servers cause i've had the best experience there.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
We all do, we all do. Except nether, I don’t like the solo map nether ^-^

Reactions: eBoyRoy

Violentcreeper7

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
My HP Laptop On my Desk
true that

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom