Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josenny

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, I need help. I was buying range and wrongly enter 3 times the numbers of my credit card and payment I blocked and I can not buy Rank here in cubecraft I need your help. Forgive my spelling my language is Spanish and it is difficult for me to write in English

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hi, I need help. I was buying range and wrongly enter 3 times the numbers of my credit card and payment I blocked and I can not buy Rank here in cubecraft I need your help. Forgive my spelling my language is Spanish and it is difficult for me to write in English
ok, keep trying on English :)
Also talk with your credit card's company holder and ask them to unblock it ! After that you will be able to buy your rank! Finally from now on please watch out what numbers you enter when you are using your credit card :)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Póngase en contacto con sales@cubecraft.net para problemas con la compra de rangos :) Lo siento si esto está redactado mal hablo inglés y estoy usando Google Translate para escribir este :)

English :

Please contact sales@cubecraft.net for issues with buying ranks :) Sorry if this is worded wrong I speak English and I am using google translate to write this :)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
ok, keep trying on English :)
Also talk with your credit card's company holder and ask them to unblock it ! After that you will be able to buy your rank! Finally from now on please watch out what numbers you enter when you are using your credit card :)

I think the issue is that cubecraft blocked his IP from buying a rank since the credit card details were entered incorrectly multiple times. If the card was entered incorrectly the credit card company would not know that a specific card is trying to be used.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
I think the issue is that cubecraft blocked his IP from buying a rank since the credit card details were entered incorrectly multiple times. If the card was entered incorrectly the credit card company would not know that a specific card is trying to be used.
i made this mistake in Paymentwall a lot of times, so i fixed it all these times after talking to my card company holder's!
Cubecraft uses Paymentwall to continue his purchases :)

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I blocked and I can not buy Rank here in cubecraft

Assuming you got this screen:
1e2neRH.png

Just email verifyme@paymentwall.com and explain them your current situation. Any further payment related questions regarding sales, please contact sales@cubecraft.net.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853209132.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom