Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josenny

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, I need help. I was buying range and wrongly enter 3 times the numbers of my credit card and payment I blocked and I can not buy Rank here in cubecraft I need your help. Forgive my spelling my language is Spanish and it is difficult for me to write in English

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hi, I need help. I was buying range and wrongly enter 3 times the numbers of my credit card and payment I blocked and I can not buy Rank here in cubecraft I need your help. Forgive my spelling my language is Spanish and it is difficult for me to write in English
ok, keep trying on English :)
Also talk with your credit card's company holder and ask them to unblock it ! After that you will be able to buy your rank! Finally from now on please watch out what numbers you enter when you are using your credit card :)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Póngase en contacto con sales@cubecraft.net para problemas con la compra de rangos :) Lo siento si esto está redactado mal hablo inglés y estoy usando Google Translate para escribir este :)

English :

Please contact sales@cubecraft.net for issues with buying ranks :) Sorry if this is worded wrong I speak English and I am using google translate to write this :)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
ok, keep trying on English :)
Also talk with your credit card's company holder and ask them to unblock it ! After that you will be able to buy your rank! Finally from now on please watch out what numbers you enter when you are using your credit card :)

I think the issue is that cubecraft blocked his IP from buying a rank since the credit card details were entered incorrectly multiple times. If the card was entered incorrectly the credit card company would not know that a specific card is trying to be used.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
I think the issue is that cubecraft blocked his IP from buying a rank since the credit card details were entered incorrectly multiple times. If the card was entered incorrectly the credit card company would not know that a specific card is trying to be used.
i made this mistake in Paymentwall a lot of times, so i fixed it all these times after talking to my card company holder's!
Cubecraft uses Paymentwall to continue his purchases :)

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I blocked and I can not buy Rank here in cubecraft

Assuming you got this screen:
1e2neRH.png

Just email verifyme@paymentwall.com and explain them your current situation. Any further payment related questions regarding sales, please contact sales@cubecraft.net.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom