Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 13 not 8!!! on the server i get asked if i am 8! ad
nd on the new thing halo created, like 1 min ago we had a massive argument, younger brother chose the name for my minecraft account and he was born in 2005, plus 2005 is my lucky number, just because my name says 2005 doesnt mean i am 8! it is like saying Aimee 2323 is not even brin because of his numbers!

hippopotamu5

Dec 20, 2013
nd on the new thing halo created, like 1 min ago we had a massive argument, younger brother chose the name for my minecraft account and he was born in 2005, plus 2005 is my lucky number, just because my name says 2005 doesnt mean i am 8! it is like saying Aimee 2323 is not even brin because of his numbers!
Dont be silly.. Your age is irrelevant. What did you hope to gain with this post?

hippopotamu5

Dec 20, 2013
everyone thinks i am a dumb child who donated £100 to this server
I dont think anyone looks down on you for donating for the maximum rank OR for your age. I believe some of the staff are as young as you. Show everyone your intelligence and maturity by acting maturely and avoiding arguments.

Reactions: Aimee2323

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I'm still a girl -_- Stop calling me a he.
Also, it's 2323 because my birthday's on the 23rd (next month) and Aimee23 was taken.
And, usually if you have a number that's a recent year, people will assume that it's your birth year....

Reactions: Bluntaxe66

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I dont think anyone looks down on you for donating for the maximum rank OR for your age. I believe some of the staff are as young as you. Show everyone your intelligence and maturity by acting maturely and avoiding arguments.
The youngest staff member is 10 or 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom