Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would u want do disguise?

• Yes!

• No i dont, (tell why plz)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
This idea is good but unessecary for the reasons people have already stated. We should not be too negative towards it but I don't now if it's a good idea to implement.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Ok. Imagine this: A player was breaking the rules, but was using this command. For example, swearing. A player might report that person under the fake username, but it would not come up. This just wouldn't work and shouldn't really be added, in my opinion. Yes, it would be fun, but, really, the ways it could be abused far outweigh the good things about it. This idea has been suggested many times, and I still stick with the same answer- no. Simply because of the abuse. It is also not really needed as it is your choic what you vote for, not anyone else's. They should not be able to force people into doing stuff. So sorry, but it's a -1 from me D:

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
For Youtubers it's good, but not for other VIPS or normal people. Like a few people said above, it's not necassary for normal people. -1 From me.

Keep thinking of new idea's :)
-Lenny ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Ok. Imagine this: A player was breaking the rules, but was using this command. For example, swearing. A player might report that person under the fake username, but it would not come up. This just wouldn't work and shouldn't really be added, in my opinion. Yes, it would be fun, but, really, the ways it could be abused far outweigh the good things about it. This idea has been suggested many times, and I still stick with the same answer- no. Simply because of the abuse. It is also not really needed as it is your choic what you vote for, not anyone else's. They should not be able to force people into doing stuff. So sorry, but it's a -1 from me D:
Definitely!!

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This is already a command for staff but there is no use for other players to have it! Staff have it so if they need to investigate something they can do so without being seen or noticed! This is just going to cause drama and nothing will really be gained out of this.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Like @StorySays already said youtubers doesn't need the ability , they have already a /nick command to change their name . Also ranked players will just need to ignore all the messages and they just have to play the game with their friends . It would also be strange if it got added to randomers , they are probably gonna abuse it. People will take innapropriate/ not related nicknames so that it is hard to find who is breaking a rule , you have to fill in his/her bame everytime you ban someone or punish someone.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom