• No i dont, (tell why plz)

Results are only viewable after voting.

AnimalMace

Apr 26, 2017
Hi there!
thanks for clicking my thread! ^_^

My idea is Disguising,
totally,

U will get another name, (in Tab, chat, death messages etc.)
When u disguise, u will get another skin (chosen) maybe uploaded to the cubecraft site?
Another name and abilitie to get another rank (that is lower than the one u have)

And to make it more effective to CubeCraft,
make the command buyable in the store!

Alot Youtubers, Vips, Random players will buy this:

Reasons:
Youtubers: They will get targeted, and i understand that it isnt nice,
Vips: Alot peaple will say in games that have modifiers OPOPOPOPOP (or Something like that,)
Random players: For pranking, fun, to start YouTube, etc.

It seems to be a good feature to cubecraft,
so far as i know another servers that are to famous to call its name yet have this feature to,
And it would be awsome to see it appear in the store :D

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
YouTubers
Already have /nick which essentially does the same thing just less fancy.

Ranks
Don't need it, they don't have to read the chat, they can easily ignore the people shouting "plz vote oppp" in chat. It's not as if they're being forced to vote against their will.

Randomers
Awful idea, this would be horrendous to control, far too many people using this feature would be ridiculous because you wouldn't know the person's username, reporting would be impossible as would punishing players for staff members, you couldn't identify anyone and you wouldn't be able to keep track of your friends.

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
I'm not sure if this is necessary it will probably be abused and youtubers already have the ability to do this. Although It would give benefit to the server if it was buyable in the cubecraft store, but considering the amount of avoidable effort it would create, I don't think its worth it.

Reactions: Firewand

AnimalMace

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not sure if this is necessary it will probably be abused and youtubers already have the ability to do this. Although It would give benefit to the server if it was buyable in the cubecraft store, but considering the amount of avoidable effort it would create, I don't think its worth it.
YouTubers

Ranks
Don't need it, they don't have to read the chat, they can easily ignore the people shouting "plz vote oppp" in chat. It's not as if they're being forced to vote against their will.

Randomers
Awful idea, this would be horrendous to control, far too many people using this feature would be ridiculous because you wouldn't know the person's username, reporting would be impossible as would punishing players for staff members, you couldn't identify anyone and you wouldn't be able to keep track of your friends.
it would not be a succes for normal peaple and banning yeah, :3
wasn't thinking that way yet,
thanks for ur opinion guys!

Reactions: Sotis and ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
YouTubers

Ranks

Randomers
Completely agreed! This suggestion should not be added into the server. :D

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
YouTubers

Ranks

Randomers
AWith ranks the problem is not that people spam op the problem is that most spammers either leave when they dont get op or they target the ranked player. I literall had a match where me entire team asked me to target the rank for not voting op. When I told them that I didnt like op they all just left.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
AWith ranks the problem is not that people spam op the problem is that most spammers either leave when they dont get op or they target the ranked player. I literall had a match where me entire team asked me to target the rank for not voting op. When I told them that I didnt like op they all just left.
If you don't want your team to leave, then just play solo. ;)
Also, I don't think this is a good idea, as mentioned above, the Youtubes already have a /nick feature. :)

Reactions: Soeshi

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi there!
thanks for clicking my thread! ^_^

My idea is Disguising,
totally,

U will get another name, (in Tab, chat, death messages etc.)
When u disguise, u will get another skin (chosen) maybe uploaded to the cubecraft site?
Another name and abilitie to get another rank (that is lower than the one u have)

And to make it more effective to CubeCraft,
make the command buyable in the store!

Alot Youtubers, Vips, Random players will buy this:

Reasons:
Youtubers: They will get targeted, and i understand that it isnt nice,
Vips: Alot peaple will say in games that have modifiers OPOPOPOPOP (or Something like that,)
Random players: For pranking, fun, to start YouTube, etc.

It seems to be a good feature to cubecraft,
so far as i know another servers that are to famous to call its name yet have this feature to,
And it would be awsome to see it appear in the store :D

Cube already have this for youtubers

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Hate to break it for you but CubeCraft has denied this feature already for youtubers and staff. the reason is if a staff memeber or Youtuber were to hack they just do /disguise and hack so if someone sees them hacking who will people report?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This features is not necessary, like said above YT rankers has a /nick feature that will help the targeting. Guess what? It's FREE too! For people with ranks, you don't need to "disguise" yourself because if you see people spamming OP etc either ignore them or report them. Pretty simple. For randomers, That will just make the whole matter worst. I'm pretty sure 98% of the buyers will be hackers, so they can cheat and not get caught! Also finding your friend would be pretty hard too.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
/nick for youtubers, and if you have a rank, you might get targeted for not voting op but at least you will get to play the game-mode you like.
Yea, as I said, Im a youtuber with a Youtube rank (OBSIDIAN) but I really do get targeted a lot and also getting spammed friend requests all the time, each time i log in. TBH, that is quite annoying sometimes/most of the times. o_O

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yea, as I said, Im a youtuber with a Youtube rank (OBSIDIAN) but I really do get targeted a lot and also getting spammed friend requests all the time, each time i log in. TBH, that is quite annoying sometimes/most of the times. o_O

Just turn it off in the settings chest...
Don't cry just think how you can make it better again, thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom