Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Don't you love when you're casually playing sky wars and than this happens:
2017-10-01_14.15.59.png
You get called a hacker.

ps: I find it hilarious when people call you hacker just cuz you killed them first xD

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Don't you love when you're casually playing sky wars and than this happens:
View attachment 138183 You get called a hacker.

ps: I find it hilarious when people call you hacker just cuz you killed them first xD

It happens don't worry it's a good thing. I hate it when they say "report" but never reports us lol

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
If people are telling you are a hacker, it's just because you are good and they are mad because they are not that good. Just laugh don't get mad on them because they will report you and you will get muted (I had that problem once)

Sep 29, 2017
There are always people who hackusate everyone. Just ignore them and don't make threads on the forums about them. This website is not to show screenshots of people who said things to you in chat.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
After playing on badlion for a few hours the amount of hackusations I give shrunk drastically, it's usually just lag whatnot. The only time you should hackusate is if there are obvious symptoms, aka flying, bunny hop, head snaps, checkpoint, constant 20 cps, anti knock back etc. I think everyone should go into such an atmosphere at least once in their lives, it will lessen hackusations.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Especially when some random Steve-skinned player claims to be the owner of the server and Mojang at once, further telling you how he will make sure you'll never be able to play Minecraft again.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom