Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
No this is not an excuse for being gone for a long time. No, the title is not fake. A while ago someone deposited [a lot of] money from my BitCoin account, which is where I saved up money from "working" cutting fruits and making smoothies for people at a flea market. My mom's bank account got hacked. My dad's bank account got hacked. My PC reported that it was ON while I was at a camp....... doing what exactly? Messing up my settings, buying tons of stickers on amazon that deducted $132 out of my mom's bank account, downloaded weird software (found that out because of an anti-virus) downloaded... some inappropriate stuff and just messed with me. I had no idea what was happening until I made a simple tracking software and found out that someone was attacking me... IDK what happened before lol.
Anyway just informing u guys, bye :P
Oh and ima start being more active on the forums again I got the internet back after losing it for a while because we could not afford it

Thx for understanding, byeeee!

Reactions: Komodо

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It might be a good idea to report this to authorities because technically they stole, krankcase would know more than me but if im thinking correctly your computer does not physically have to be on for a hacker to use it, i would also like to ask 1 question

Were all the passwords to the accounts the same? (Dont tell me them just tell me if they were all the same)

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
It might be a good idea to report this to authorities because technically they stole, krankcase would know more than me but if I'm thinking correctly your computer does not physically have to be on for a hacker to use it, i would also like to ask 1 question

Were all the passwords to the accounts the same? (Don't tell me them just tell me if they were all the same)
I know a lot about this, I made my own test .RAT file that could control a computer remotely and I tricked my friend to download this (don't worry I told him how to delete it lol plus it was on April fools :P) and from my experience I had to power on his Windows 10 PC to do anything, which turned on processors, and everything else. So yeh it does have to be on :P

And no, an example of one of my passwords (I do not use anymore) is C_324jPe9N!! so they had to gain access to my computer from my microsoft account which had a 8 digit password which was rly just my name with numbers after it (changed all my passwords :P) so yeah xD Probably how they got in, or my brother just downloaded something.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I know a lot about this, I made my own test .RAT file that could control a computer remotely and I tricked my friend to download this (don't worry I told him how to delete it lol plus it was on April fools :p) and from my experience I had to power on his Windows 10 PC to do anything, which turned on processors, and everything else. So yeh it does have to be on :p

And no, an example of one of my passwords (I do not use anymore) is C_324jPe9N!! so they had to gain access to my computer from my microsoft account which had a 8 digit password which was rly just my name with numbers after it (changed all my passwords :p) so yeah xD Probably how they got in, or my brother just downloaded something.
How strange and i feel really bad for you, this happening now is probably the worst timing out of the whole year, youll be back on your feet soon though :)

D

Deleted member 169486

Very sorry that this happened to you. As @Spyro The Dragon said you should contact local authorities as well as amazon and your bank company. They may be able get your money back if you don't have it already and punish the xX_Hacker_Xx that did it (lol). Again very sorry that this happened to you and good luck on getting your money back.

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Very sorry that this happened to you. As @Spyro The Dragon said you should contact local authorities as well as amazon and your bank company. They may be able get your money back if you don't have it already and punish the xX_Hacker_Xx that did it (lol). Again very sorry that this happened to you and good luck on getting your money back.
Problem with bitcoin is that it is anonymous...nope lol ty though

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom