Ranked Gamemode?

• Yes

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Ok, my suggestion is : why cubecraft don't do a ranked mode, so... normally the hackers use alts accounts with lvl 1. if cubecraft do a ranked mode just players with ELO or level can join at the game and not hackers. :)

Reactions: stippedbarbie69

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
Ok, my suggestion is: why cubecraft don't do a ranked mode, so... normally the hackers use alts accounts with lvl 1. if cubecraft do a ranked mode just players with ELO or level can join at the game and not hackers. :)
This is not a structural solution against hackers. There will always be hackers present on the network, even though they are "level 1 alts". This suggestion will not reduce cheaters on the network and if it's implemented, then most of the people who play a certain gamemode will play "ranked" which will reduce the amount of players playing the normal modes. If that happens, then new players might face longer waiting periods finding other players to play with.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Uhh, well most players who join the server start out as level 1 so that would be restricting them to a certain game mode. Cube learned that if you offer too many options, games won't fill and you ultimately lead your server to its dying point. So not a great suggestion.

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
There aren't that many new players at once as well. They're increasing slowly, which also means that the waiting periods will be longer for those new players. All the more experienced players (which daily play) will be categorized under a higher gamemode standard they can choose from. And don't forget that cheaters aren't only alts, people with ghost clients can bypass and cheat as well.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Adding to what others have said above, many hacked accounts are stolen, and CubeCraft was once extremely popular. Odds are, most hackers are levelled up enough that there will be no noticeable change in circumstances. Also, hackers are very difficult to beat through legitimate play, often times impossible; they'll rank up much quicker than ordinary players and congregate at the top, not the bottom. Many legitimate players will feel injustice at this and lose their passion to level up.

Then there's the issue of forcing say, all level 40+ players together. Many casual players like to feel good about themselves, which they cannot do if they are being matched with people of a similar skill level who keep beating them. Evenly skilled fights are certainly enjoyable in moderation, but when they're the only thing you encounter it becomes a chore more than anything. The best games group together players that have a healthy variety of skill, so everybody has a chance to get kills. I shudder at the thought of a FFA lobby that only the stereotypical tryhards are allowed to join. It would be a mute festival with all the trash-talking that'll take place.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Lets say they add an ELO system or by levels, few players will reach high levels and ELO therefore during times where there is less activity like early mornings, no game will start.

Most of the these hackers have 1000s of alts as they sell them for as cheap as $0.01. I personally like that larger servers owner and management are now working with Mojang in shutting down these alt sellers, most notably Simon (Owner of hypixel) I really would love to see Cubecraft's management who have direct connections with Mojang, to assist them in the fight against these alt sellers, as Cubecraft easily has the highest number of hackers per capita, it's insane especially in 1.8, where hackers are every other game.

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
Ok, my suggestion is : why cubecraft don't do a ranked mode, so... normally the hackers use alts accounts with lvl 1. if cubecraft do a ranked mode just players with ELO or level can join at the game and not hackers. :)
I have report hacker with diamond, gold end iron ranks. I think it isn’t a good idea
Those rankers are high LV to.

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
It'd be so cool but it will be full of toxic people or hackers :/

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Mi opinión es que si lo agreguen pero nose seria media copia de otros servers con la misma modalidad y por eso deseguro no la agregaran pero quien sabe en un futuro :D

Ingles :D

My opinion is that if they add it but it would not be half a copy of other servers with the same modality and that's why I do not want to add it but who knows in the future :D

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Mi opinión es que si lo agreguen pero nose seria media copia de otros servers con la misma modalidad y por eso deseguro no la agregaran pero quien sabe en un futuro :D

Ingles :D

My opinion is that if they add it but it would not be half a copy of other servers with the same modality and that's why I do not want to add it but who knows in the future :D
En eso tienes razón.

CatLoverSupreme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Alaska

With a lower player count I think not wise for Cubecraft to split population further. Not to mention hackers can buy accounts with ranks and still hack so it won't work.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
With a lower player count I think not wise for Cubecraft to split population further. Not to mention hackers can buy accounts with ranks and still hack so it won't work.
But maybe cubecraft can get players again if there will be not hackers and the jackers don't buy accs,they just use a generator

CatLoverSupreme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Alaska
But maybe cubecraft can get players again if there will be not hackers and the jackers don't buy accs,they just use a generator

How will they get players magically? You cannot predict there will be more players and less hackers. Of course they buy accounts why wouldn't they??

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
How will they get players magically? You cannot predict there will be more players and less hackers. Of course they buy accounts why wouldn't they??
What the guy meant was that you can get accounts for free you don't necessarily have to pay for them, also take this conversation to dms and stop spamming messages on here none related to the topic.

Reactions: CatLoverSupreme
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom