Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 551489

Guest
check those stats:
Minecraft Screenshot 2020.08.28 - 19.36.46.68 (2).png
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan

ItsSennee

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
499
453
79
20
These are a lot of blocks u walked mate maybe u take a break before ure legs are messed up xD.
 

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
Wow bro. You are an amazing runner! Haha. But I think I have something much better.

sd.png


I'm so sorry.
 

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
Gamenights solo sw blocks walked:
1598652916366.png

afaik thats the most anyone has on bedrock in 1 game.
yes, even more than line dash #1
 
D

Deleted member 551489

Guest
I've been outran.... he walked *9.512 more blocks than me
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Hippir wrote on Nollq's profile.
A bit late but... CONGRATULATIONSSSS🎉
TijmenDeEngeMan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
Congrats in getting helper :D (better late then never yk lol)
TijmenDeEngeMan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Kinda late, but congrats on getting Helper 🎉
Top Bottom