Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2017
This is what I wrote, I know this isn't really gonna be accepted because I don't have a video, but I'm very pissed at these 3 cross teamers:
Hello, I don't have a recording software, and was just playing a random game with my 2 friends. I only managed to get 2 screenshots with their name at the end of the game so I don't have any picture evidence of the teaming. The game was fine, until the green team person had their egg killed (ChellaNL) and then suicided. Then they started speaking some foreign language to the other 2 which were on yellow. Yellow attempted to kill us, and started using ChellaNL to learn stuff about our strategy. So I knew then that they were cross teaming. After a while, it was getting really unfair, so I went for their egg, and the second I did, Chella immediately in chat told to them what I was doing and almost made us lose the whole game (they were watching in spectator). Thank god we managed to win after one of them got shot off by us and then we just charged in. I dunno if there's a game report you can see of the fight we did. But they definitely were cross teaming. And they said there's nothing wrong with it whilst insulting us. I hope something can be dealt with with these 3. It was very angering to see them do that.
Thank you!

P.S. Just realized I need to give all the names:
Green team - ChellaNL
Yellow team - KizegeRatte and Xx_iStayLucy_xX

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Actually you report players here with video evidence of course. They do not accept reports from threads and even still would need the evidence for it. If players break rules in the chat then you can warn and report them as well. The guidelines for reporting are here and the rules here. Sorry that you experienced cross teamers though, I know how annoying that can be.

Edit: A good recording software for you could be OBS or something along those lines. (:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First off you need to submit reports here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Second off, I recommend something like plays.tv client to record stuff. I use plays.tv to hit a hot key to start recording any game I'm playing and then grab the file and upload it.
Plays.tv comes with Raptr which is a great gaming community.

Actually you report players here with video evidence of course. They do not accept reports from threads and even still would need the evidence for it. If players break rules in the chat then you can warn and report them as well. The guidelines for reporting are here and the rules here. Sorry that you experienced cross teamers though, I know how annoying that can be.

Edit: A good recording software for you could be OBS or something along those lines. :)

@Cyan @Camezonda @BrokenAyzer Lock :D
MEOW!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
First off you need to submit reports here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Second off, I recommend something like plays.tv client to record stuff. I use plays.tv to hit a hot key to start recording any game I'm playing and then grab the file and upload it.
Plays.tv comes with Raptr which is a great gaming community.

Edit: A good recording software for you could be OBS or something along those lines. :)
- Thread Locked

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom