Thanks to my team from helping me. This took alot of time
GIAtFiq.png

This pic was sent before the game ends

GIAsnOa.png

My strategy

Archer path 2 + Zeus path 2 = Magma cube killer

GIAuYDR.png

GIAuwBv.png

This is all i can send. My team helped me a lot to build my strategy. They helped me build zeus towers.

My strategy has
Zeus tower path 2
Archer tower path 2
Ice tower maxed
Quake maxed

This is the best magma cube killer without turret yet. MAP: space

Reactions: Manchot999

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Do it if you wanna do. I confirmed it as a good magma cube killer but will it be also effective to other mobs like blazes?

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Thank you so much for this. I tried it today in a game (where we had turrets near the beginning). Around 200 magmas were sent. All gone. It was a 2v6 and we won. (Thanks to the pigmen who did a little damage at the very beginning).

Reactions: Dart monkey

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
orrrrr you could use turrets since theres no reason not to
In my humble opinion this strategy only works against magma cubes. However, they are pretty good at slaying said magma cubes, even slightly better than the turrets. You don't even need potions if you do this.

("better than the turrets?" blasphemy!)

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
Super cool! Although I have all towers and paths, its nice to see theres a way to get rid of magmas without turrets! However I'll probably still use turret, this strategy is great for people who don't have it unlocked yet :)

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks guys but this strategy is more expensive . You need to farm coins but there are two ways to farm coins.

How to farm coins
1. Use inferno potions (Cheapest one)
2. Towers give you money if it killed monster right? Start with mage. If you get enough coins, build 2 turret towers. Turret towers should be at path 1 max upgrade. If you don't have it or someone already built a turret tower, Use inferno to farm coins.

Actually you can do your strategy by yourself by farming coins. But teamwork with this strategy is very rare. If you wanna make your team help you, ask them. If they didn't accept, you have no choice but to do this strategy by yourself.

A

A pigeon

Necromancer with multiple animal path is decent against slimes , but AOE is needed to kill them.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Necromancer with multiple animal path is decent against slimes , but AOE is needed to kill them.
I think Towers with aoe are very effective against slimes like archer path 2 + towers that focuses on one monster like baby zeus towers are also needed. Also did you put slow towers in your strategy?

btw your strategy is good

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom