Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2021
London, England
Here's good ways to win by defending on tower defense, while your friends attack the other team.

Blaze Defense
To stop a lot of blazes, you always need zeus towers and archers on path 2, I recommend to always put path 2 archers at the front row and zeus at the back row, and if you see a lot of 5 by 5 spaces, put down a bunch of necromancer on the shulker path, if you don't have the path, put down turrets on path 1.

Wither Skeleton Defense
To stop wither skeletons, you need A LOT of towers, including path 2 archers as always, a mix of artillery path 1, ice, quake, and sorcerer towers on either path (both paths work from my experimenting).

Giant Defense
Firstly, you MUST NOT use quake as mentioned on their description, they are immune to the quake tower, but apart from that use all towers you would usually use for a wither skeleton and also include zeus towers. If they have upgraded giants, you must spam a lot of zeus path 2, sorcerer path 2, archer path 2 and a lot of necromancer, PATH 2.

Key Tips
When you turn on the 2nd setting on settings, you can place all types of towers anywhere that they can fit in, this is usefull for leach towers to be placed in places that can deal a lot of advantage.

If you turn on the 5th setting on settings, you will be able to see the range of all towers without shifting or anything, so if you want to place mage on the first square of the map, you are not allowing the mage tower to deal the range it can actually do.

It's always handy to look at the information of a troop, which can come in handy if the team's defense is weak to certain troops, for instance if you see that the other team doesnt have any mages, you can spam troops that are immune to the mage tower, and same for basically all towers except archer, necromancer, leach, and turret.

Attachments

• 2021-04-10_20.38.00.png
    2021-04-10_20.38.00.png
    949.8 KB · Views: 272

heavenly55

Jan 28, 2021
United States
Thank you for taking the time to create a mini-guide for defense.

However, I believe that there are multiple strategies, in addition to the ones you mentioned. Though, it is probably best for players to figure that out for themselves, rather than constraining them to a limited amount of towers. Especially when they might not have enough coins to build the towers you specified. When choosing towers to build to defend an attack, multiple factors should be considered, such as tower dps, amount of coins, time in the game, team composition, etc.. While the defenses you specified for the attacks is decent, other defense techniques should be considered and might be better early game, as opposed to late game. I won't specify exactly what I think they are, as I believe it will be best for everyone to create their own defense tactics through either teamwork, game analysis, mathematical reasoning, etc..

You can refer to @Shotgun 's guide to view a condensed summary of all tower stats and helpful tips: Fast Guide
Key Tips
When you turn on the 2nd setting on settings, you can place all types of towers anywhere that they can fit in, this is usefull for leach towers to be placed in places that can deal a lot of advantage.

If you turn on the 5th setting on settings, you will be able to see the range of all towers without shifting or anything, so if you want to place mage on the first square of the map, you are not allowing the mage tower to deal the range it can actually do.

It's always handy to look at the information of a troop, which can come in handy if the team's defense is weak to certain troops, for instance if you see that the other team doesnt have any mages, you can spam troops that are immune to the mage tower, and same for basically all towers except archer, necromancer, leach, and turret.
Great job on creating these key tips!

Reactions: LavaTempler | Gold
Jun 17, 2020
Here's good ways to win by defending on tower defense, while your friends attack the other team.

Blaze Defense
To stop a lot of blazes, you always need zeus towers and archers on path 2, I recommend to always put path 2 archers at the front row and zeus at the back row, and if you see a lot of 5 by 5 spaces, put down a bunch of necromancer on the shulker path, if you don't have the path, put down turrets on path 1.

Wither Skeleton Defense
To stop wither skeletons, you need A LOT of towers, including path 2 archers as always, a mix of artillery path 1, ice, quake, and sorcerer towers on either path (both paths work from my experimenting).

Giant Defense
Firstly, you MUST NOT use quake as mentioned on their description, they are immune to the quake tower, but apart from that use all towers you would usually use for a wither skeleton and also include zeus towers. If they have upgraded giants, you must spam a lot of zeus path 2, sorcerer path 2, archer path 2 and a lot of necromancer, PATH 2.

Key Tips

Hello.

For the wither defence you don't need really need a lot of tower actually the combo poison forever upgrade + ice tower lvl 4 deal a hell out of damage add some few tower arround (Zeus, archer and sorcer) and you good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom