Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sorcerer path 1 or 2 is best?

• I think path 1 has cool explosions.

• Path 2 Is just honestly the army of mobs.

• I agree with you LavaTempler, paths should be used at different times.

• Just don't use the sorcerer! ;-;

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2021
London, England
You want to know what paths are good and bad? Why don't I just show you!

ARCHER PATHS AND COMPARISONS
Path 2 archers are overall the best path for starter towers, and you use this path against strong mobs, however, the path 1 is always used at the start of the game to get rid of pigman or silverfish. If you use both, you can be supported by this tower.

WHICH PATH IN 5 X 5 TOWERS ARE BEST?
Necromancer - Shulker Path
Turret - Path 1 (I can't call path 1 anything)

Best Tower Paths

Archer - Path 1 at start, path 2 at end.
Zeus - Both Paths Are Heavily OP
Sorcerer - Path 1 at start, path 2 at end.
Artillery - Both Paths are good for certain troops.
Poison - The only poison tower at the start should be path 1.
Necromancer - Path 1
Turret - Path 1

Unknown Path Decisions Explained
Which necromancer path is best?
Path 2 is good when spammed ONLY, and path 1 is good by itself most often, the problem about path 1 is that when all the bullets head to one troop and that troops die, there is no bounce effect meaning all bullets that targeted the single troop just falls into space. Path 2 on the other hand doesn't only have a bounce effect, but it also can attack any troop that's sent, and extremely effective against blazes or wither skeletons (1 or 2 of them only though).
So what path do I choose for zeus?
Well both paths are extremely effective, as I have experimented. If you build up damage with path 1, or spam baby zeus to send billions of lazerbeams, they both do really well spammed.

Okay, we need to talk:
There are massive debates on which sorcerer paths are, even though most people ignore this, I want to ask you guys what path you guys think is the best on sorcerer?

And do you think updates should be made with them?

Last edited:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
You want to know what paths are good and bad? Why don't I just show you!

ARCHER PATHS AND COMPARISONS
Path 2 archers are overall the best path for starter towers, and you use this path against strong mobs, however, the path 1 is always used at the start of the game to get rid of pigman or silverfish. If you use both, you can be supported by this tower.

WHICH PATH IN 5 X 5 TOWERS ARE BEST?
Necromancer - Shulker Path
Turret - Path 1 (I can't call path 1 anything)

Best Tower Paths

Archer - Path 1 at start, path 2 at end.
Zeus - Both Paths Are Heavily OP
Sorcerer - Path 1 at start, path 2 at end.
Artillery - Both Paths are good for certain troops.
Poison - The only poison tower at the start should be path 1.
Necromancer - Path 1
Turret - Path 1

Unknown Path Decisions Explained
Which necromancer path is best?
Path 2 is good when spammed ONLY, and path 1 is good by itself most often, the problem about path 1 is that when all the bullets head to one troop and that troops die, there is no bounce effect meaning all bullets that targeted the single troop just falls into space. Path 2 on the other hand doesn't only have a bounce effect, but it also can attack any troop that's sent, and extremely effective against blazes or wither skeletons (1 or 2 of them only though).
So what path do I choose for zeus?
Well both paths are extremely effective, as I have experimented. If you build up damage with path 1, or spam baby zeus to send billions of lazerbeams, they both do really well spammed.

Okay, we need to talk:
There are massive debates on which sorcerer paths are, even though most people ignore this, I want to ask you guys what path you guys think is the best on sorcerer?

And do you think updates should be made with them?
Path 1 does AOE damage and is therefor better

heavenly55

Jan 28, 2021
United States
Again, thank you for taking the time to this, as most players don't.

I personally think it depends on the type of game you are playing (whether you are trying to rush or defend) and how you define "better"/"best." If best means higher DPS, then this guide can answer this for you by comparing each path's DPS to the other :TD Database Guide- Mobs & Tower Stats

I think sorcerer paths are a bit imbalanced at the moment and there is potential for new changes.
I am interested in knowing what you think. Should sorcerer paths be updated? Why or why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom