Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joshiscarck

May 31, 2021
Barbados
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey im a egg wars sweat and i lost my win streak because i cant break blocks to get they egg my ping is 100 - 177 i dont know why. im not laggy and im using 1,16.100.4 for shaders its only on cube not hive i need help

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey im a egg wars sweat and i lost my win streak because i cant break blocks to get they egg my ping is 100 - 177 i dont know why. im not laggy and im using 1,16.100.4 for shaders its only on cube not hive i need help
Yeah lots of people also had that problem. It's a well known issue everyone is forgetting and pretending like they never experienced it so CubeCraft would look good.

CubeCraft may have messed up something. The bug has been around since the kb update thing.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I have horrible ping as well. When going to another lobby, the map takes about 5 seconds to update. On FFA, it still lags on minimum chunks. And don't get me started on MinerWare.
everyone is forgetting and pretending like they never experienced it so CubeCraft would look good
sounds like Java stans in a nutshell

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
thats a big F man i feel you

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
This is a new bug that was introduced recently right around the time that the following bug was 'fixed'...

September 28th 2021 [2:46 PM] SupremeMortal: - Fixed ghost blocks after invalid placement (Bedrock)

I was told by others that Cubecraft was aware so I'd not submitted a bug report but tbh this is quite a long while for such a game-breaking bug.

In a nutshell you simply can't break blox with a pic on most of the map (but oddly you can in some places). It only seems to affect older clients 1.16.100for sure, not sureabout others. It seems to affect all eggwars gamemodes and I believe all Skywars gamemodes.

The only way you can break blox is with TNT.

TBH I've got tons of footage now of "It's Eggwars but I can't break blox" so it'd be awesome if it could be fixed. I'm kinda getting too used to not even buying a pic now lol... need to retain that muscle memory of breaking blox for scrims :P

I'll happily submit a bug report.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
A bit of extra info for the devs...

Normally you can break Oby with a blastball but on occasion the blast ball does nothing.. those blocks you can break with the pic OK however conversely if you can't break blocks with a pic the blastball does inflict damage to the blocks. Odd, but it may or may not help with tracking the bug down.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom