Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I simply hate it when people vote no projectiles and I accidentally choose the Bomber instead of Enderman kit. Or sometimes I don't even have time to choose a kit. Please add this quality of life suggestion Cubecraft.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I do not understand the suggestion. Could u explain it better
In a nutshell: You would be able to select a main kit that'll automatically be chosen again each time the game starts, instead of choosing the same kit every time you join a new game.

Supporting this 100%, since every now and then I forget to pick a kit myself too.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
I believe i've suggested this 9 months ago. Nowhere to be seen despite a lot of positive reactions

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I like the idea of default kits and also a default vote, but especially in skywars it would already help a lot to move the voting to the pre-game lobby. The time to adapt the kit to the projectiles voting option is just too short.

q u a l i t y s u g g e s t i o n

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
I completely support this, as i've forgotten myself sometimes and there isn't much time to vote and choose your kit in solo (some people joining late as well) +1

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Must of took you a long time to make this thread anyways I really want this I don't have to time to chose a kit every single time

Sophiefan001

Oct 23, 2017
Yes I think this is a good idea for people who want to vote because they need more time. It will make it better for those people so more people will also buy ranks +1

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Ive been waiting for this for so long. I really want them to add default kits. Especially when you don't have enough time to select a kit, or just simply forget it.
Or like me, claiming you selected one but after all you didn't. This would be really useful!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Default kits.

Like come on, is it that hard to code?
Agreed!
In a nutshell: You would be able to select a main kit that'll automatically be chosen again each time the game starts, instead of choosing the same kit every time you join a new game.

Supporting this 100%, since every now and then I forget to pick a kit myself too.
Now I understand it a bit more... YES PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom