Should this be added?

• Total voters

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A little while back I saw a suggestion to add the skull emoji as a reaction, possibly to replace the angry emoji, that got me thinking what would another good reaction be: then it hit me, a question mark. Its pretty simple, if you aren’t sure what a post, comment, or anything else means then you can add a question mark reaction, this is a lot easier than writing a message, overall I think that this would be pretty helpful, and wouldn’t be that hard to implement. Let me know what you think!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A little while back I saw a suggestion to add the skull emoji as a reaction, possibly to replace the angry emoji, that got me thinking what would another good reaction be: then it hit me, a question mark. Its pretty simple, if you aren’t sure what a post, comment, or anything else means then you can add a question mark reaction, this is a lot easier than writing a message, overall I think that this would be pretty helpful, and wouldn’t be that hard to implement. Let me know what you think!
Yes i see it good idea

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally think there is no need to add this. Having even more reactions than there already are may in a way be confusing. Additionally, a lot of new members initially struggle with finding out how to add different reactions than likes, so it would not be used often. Moreover, if you post a suggestion, you’re going to want to know what someone is particularly confused about. With a simple reaction, it would seem like they just don’t understand the entire suggestion.

I believe it is way easier to just post a short message asking what certain things mean or to elaborate on the suggestion. Members are encouraged to post.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I think the question mark will be unnecessary because if you understand something, you must write and ask to understand it. So it will take up extra space. I agree with Hoshi.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom