Should this be added?

• Total voters

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A little while back I saw a suggestion to add the skull emoji as a reaction, possibly to replace the angry emoji, that got me thinking what would another good reaction be: then it hit me, a question mark. Its pretty simple, if you aren’t sure what a post, comment, or anything else means then you can add a question mark reaction, this is a lot easier than writing a message, overall I think that this would be pretty helpful, and wouldn’t be that hard to implement. Let me know what you think!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A little while back I saw a suggestion to add the skull emoji as a reaction, possibly to replace the angry emoji, that got me thinking what would another good reaction be: then it hit me, a question mark. Its pretty simple, if you aren’t sure what a post, comment, or anything else means then you can add a question mark reaction, this is a lot easier than writing a message, overall I think that this would be pretty helpful, and wouldn’t be that hard to implement. Let me know what you think!
Yes i see it good idea

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally think there is no need to add this. Having even more reactions than there already are may in a way be confusing. Additionally, a lot of new members initially struggle with finding out how to add different reactions than likes, so it would not be used often. Moreover, if you post a suggestion, you’re going to want to know what someone is particularly confused about. With a simple reaction, it would seem like they just don’t understand the entire suggestion.

I believe it is way easier to just post a short message asking what certain things mean or to elaborate on the suggestion. Members are encouraged to post.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I think the question mark will be unnecessary because if you understand something, you must write and ask to understand it. So it will take up extra space. I agree with Hoshi.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom