Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jermii5957

Jun 10, 2021
I know that texture of text is going blue in cubecraft bedrock edition but, I think it has to be stopped one day. because I know that blue light does not good for human health sometimes. (And I felt pain in my head and eyes because of this )
73454FCD-2C32-4086-ACE3-BA558A0D1AD5.jpeg
E3321635-DB05-474E-9C6A-FE658A4AB862.jpeg

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Just so you know: the color blue =/= as blue light.

To explain more in-depth what exactly blue light is and why it could hurt your eyes, I suggest reading this article is that explains it way better than I ever could. 😔

The reason why we have changed our colors to blue is so it matches up with the rest of CubeCraft Games and its brand colors. Because as you might have figured out, blue is our brand color. 😃👍

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020

To explain more in-depth what exactly blue light is and why it could hurt your eyes, I suggest reading this article is that explains it way better than I ever could. 😔

The reason why we have changed our colors to blue is so it matches up with the rest of CubeCraft Games and its brand colors. Because as you might have figured out, blue is our brand color. 😃👍
Brand color kinda ewww

jermii5957

Jun 10, 2021

The reason why we have changed our colors to blue is so it matches up with the rest of CubeCraft Games and its brand colors. Because as you might have figured out, blue is our grand color
If you’re having that many problems I suggest you to find a resource pack and turns the text to a different colour. But if you’re on switch or ps4 there might be A Couple problems
Thanks for the support guys. Finicky, i. Just learned those blue colour or blue Light are exactly like sun light, like blue sky. So now I literally could understand how those are could be cool... and I appreciate you for the “Help link”. ❤️❣️👍

< But here is the problem. I mostly could play at night Time, That’s like 11 pm for me, so That “Seeing those colour in the Network ” Is Not healthy for me and that could made me Some bad cases. I thought I just have to tell you that Everyone is not in US or Uk. > 🙏😣

Click Greatness,
Yeah, I am on PS4 so i have already the Problem I guess 🙃

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I'm sure the few pixels that are blue (only some text) aren't bad for your health. I would suggest to lower the brightness of your screen if you have headaches, because it's very unlikely that the colour is causing those problems.

Reactions: jermii5957
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^