Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WitherFinn

Sep 21, 2015
Spain
I am sick of some people who do not know how to lose and they call you hacker because if you had a bit of luck or just be better than them, whenever I play hg or pvp there are always some people like that.
There are people who call you a hacker and they know that you do not have anything but they still insult you and even report you without proof.
I do this discussion especially because today I was playing hg and I've seen one obsidian and two gold rank calling me a hacker and disrespecting me and a friend, I'm not going to say their names, I just hope that if they see this that they mature a little and think before acting, I tried to talk to them but it's impossible and it's not worth it. Unfortunately there are always people like that in all games.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
whenever I play hg or pvp there are always some people like that.
hg what is that?
do you mean sg survival games?
again do you mean sg?
I am sick of some people who do not know how to lose and they call you hacker because if you had a bit of luck or just be better than them, whenever I play hg or pvp there are always some people like that.
There are people who call you a hacker and they know that you do not have anything but they still insult you and even report you without proof.
I do this discussion especially because today I was playing hg and I've seen one obsidian and two gold rank calling me a hacker and disrespecting me and a friend, I'm not going to say their names, I just hope that if they see this that they mature a little and think before acting, I tried to talk to them but it's impossible and it's not worth it. Unfortunately there are always people like that in all games.
I don't see how this is a bug or a question at all

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
And what is the point of this thread?

L

Lepzi

Most people will call you hackers from time to time you just have to deal with it, but if you don't hack and they call you a hacker you should take that as a compliment because there basically calling you good at pvp.

Reactions: WitherFinn

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
To make you feel a little better, think of the player saying, 'Hey your pretty good at PvP! Keep it up!' but in a mean way. Overall, it's best to ignore the players that somewhat 'are rude' to you. If it helps, you could try turning off your chat.

If you have any further questions/concerns, feel free to PM me. :)

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom