Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I think there slowly coding and porting games over to the bedrock network,
(probably Popular ---> Less Popular) Like how CTF (BlockWars), LuckyBlock, Skyblock ect.

Reactions: CrispyGem42

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
tbh i feel like TD would get way more attention if people actually knew how to play, it also needs a big update that not only adds stuff, but also balances the game more maybe

Reactions: LeCastel

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
You need to know it will take them a while till they bring all game modes to cube since Coding on the Java platform has their own events (code-wise) and bedrock has their own events (code-wise) so they'll need to change a lot of their code to make it working on bedrock.

Reactions: Jiivan
You need to know it will take them a while till they bring all game modes to cube since Coding on the Java platform has their own events (code-wise) and bedrock has their own events (code-wise) so they'll need to change a lot of their code to make it working on bedrock.
Good point, but I haven't heard of any news since the lucky islands update about moving more games over from java to bedrock, which is why I am still very uncertain on what they plan to do in terms of new updates and content

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.