Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello! I posted something like this ages ago, so I'll post it here again, as it is not fixed yet.
I am very bad at PvP. Can anyone please help me? And people call me 'noob' very often. I am very mad at that moment, and sometimes I swear, which is of course not good, but I just can't control myself at that moment.
Okay,

I am good at:
-Quick reaction time.

I am not good at:
-Aiming
-Orientation. (I often don't know where they are)
-Strafing
-Controlling myself when they call me noob. (What can I do?)

So please help me!
And you probaly won't, but if you want to practice with me in PvP: Yes please!

Thanks in advance!
-Lucien

Reactions: TriangleAttack

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Just practice, practice, practice. You will develop your own fighting style that works for you once you have fought for awhile. Most of pvp is experience. You will better learn how to stafe, control your orientation, and aiming after a month or so. :)

Reactions: Lucien

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello! I posted something like this ages ago, so I'll post it here again, as it is not fixed yet.
I am very bad at PvP. Can anyone please help me? And people call me 'noob' very often. I am very mad at that moment, and sometimes I swear, which is of course not good, but I just can't control myself at that moment.
Okay,

I am good at:
-Quick reaction time.

I am not good at:
-Aiming
-Orientation. (I often don't know where they are)
-Strafing
-Controlling myself when they call me noob. (What can I do?)

So please help me!
And you probaly won't, but if you want to practice with me in PvP: Yes please!

Thanks in advance!
-Lucien
Hello Lucien! I am currently being trained in 1,9 pvp with @ISeeThroughYou
If you want, I could help you out. ALthough I am not the absolute best, I can at least get you to my level!
You are interested in 1.9 pvp right?

I would love to help, if you want, send me a PM and we can schedule a time for both of us to spar. I cannot right now, for I am about to settle in to bed, but I can tomorrow.

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Hello Lucien! I am currently being trained in 1,9 pvp with @ISeeThroughYou
If you want, I could help you out. ALthough I am not the absolute best, I can at least get you to my level!
You are interested in 1.9 pvp right?

I would love to help, if you want, send me a PM and we can schedule a time for both of us to spar. I cannot right now, for I am about to settle in to bed, but I can tomorrow.
Hey! Thanks for that! I would love to do that!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Good aim is only obtained through practice sadly there are no tricks </3 I would recommend focusing mainly on aiming if it is bad and trying side to side strafing as its easy to aim with to get some practice with strafing. You can use f3+b to see hit boxes and that may help you practice aim ♡

With orientation if I don't see them I just do a 360 and that usually covers it :P ♡

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Aiming and orientation you can only improve by practise.
Strafing, you will have to develop your own style for each person. Some people will go in fast and try to kill you as quickly as possible, you can counter that by hitting them, pressing S (so they can't reach you for their hit) and then repeat. Some people will try to do the S tap against you, so you have to zig zag strafe etc, but that will come with practise too but you also have to think.
If people call you a noob just say "gg" lol

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
How much duels
Good aim is only obtained through practice sadly there are no tricks </3 I would recommend focusing mainly on aiming if it is bad and trying side to side strafing as its easy to aim with to get some practice with strafing. You can use f3+b to see hit boxes and that may help you practice aim ♡

With orientation if I don't see them I just do a 360 and that usually covers it :p ♡
Thanks! The hitboxes... Wow that's a very good tip. Thanks :P

Reactions: Power Ranger

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Aiming and orientation you can only improve by practise.
Strafing, you will have to develop your own style for each person. Some people will go in fast and try to kill you as quickly as possible, you can counter that by hitting them, pressing S (so they can't reach you for their hit) and then repeat. Some people will try to do the S tap against you, so you have to zig zag strafe etc, but that will come with practise too but you also have to think.
If people call you a noob just say "gg" lol
Thanks! Would it maybe help if I practise in snigleplayer against a zombie?

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom