Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Declarr

Aug 6, 2021
Hi guys, i have this forum account since 2 years ago, but only now i decide to help people with ther problems and ask somenthing about the tecnology, but let's talk about me, i'm 15 years old, i'm italian, from Naples, my bedrock name is WH Declaredz, i'm a very old gen of the ffa, i've been playing since izrala and mha x combo... they were good times.
i am very strong at fighting, clutch, bridging and even build! im building in a my world a city in ancient greek style!
my hobbies are, taking long walks along the seafront of Naples, (is called Mergellina) play the guitar and playing with my animals, I have many, like 30 parrots including a cockatoo, a macaw, 2 amazons, 1 gray and all the rest are: lovebirds and cockatiels. i also have 6 dogs, 1 hamster and a rabbit, is a zoo! XD

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Declarr, welcome to the forums! I would love to see some pictures of the city you're building, or some of your many, many pets!

Reactions: Declarr
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys, i have this forum account since 2 years ago, but only now i decide to help people with ther problems and ask somenthing about the tecnology, but let's talk about me, i'm 15 years old, i'm italian, from Naples, my bedrock name is WH Declaredz, i'm a very old gen of the ffa, i've been playing since izrala and mha x combo... they were good times.
i am very strong at fighting, clutch, bridging and even build! im building in a my world a city in ancient greek style!
my hobbies are, taking long walks along the seafront of Naples, (is called Mergellina) play the guitar and playing with my animals, I have many, like 30 parrots including a cockatoo, a macaw, 2 amazons, 1 gray and all the rest are: lovebirds and cockatiels. i also have 6 dogs, 1 hamster and a rabbit, is a zoo! XD
Better a belated introduction than none at all, nice to meet you Declarr :)

Reactions: Declarr

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice to have you join the forums, you're more than welcome! It can get quite interesting out here. You should show us (a part of) your zoo sometime 😉

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom