Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I am CrystalLegend01 and I’ve been thinking about making an introduction, so here it is!
I’ve had an account on the Forums for about 6 months now; I play CubeCraft on Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and I use a somewhat old iPad. I started playing on CubeCraft in late 2019

So first off, my username. Upon seeing it you may think that my name is Crystal and that I think I’m a legend.
Crystal
My name isn’t actually Crystal, but I’ve considered it a cool name that I wouldn’t mind having, and it’s sort of my online name. Of course, feel free to call me Crystal, it is in my username after all anyway
Crystal was actually one of my favorite words too.
Legend
For Legend, it is also a favorite word of mine, and when I made my account I didn’t originally intend for it to have a similar connotation to “pro”. I don’t really mind anyone defining it that way though; I once had a friend on CubeCraft call me “crystal the legend” and I found it quite flattering
For the 01 at the end of my username, it’s 10 but reversed; 10 is at the end of my Minecraft Bedrock username. The 10 in CrystalLegend10 used to annoy me because I was concerned that players would mistake it for being my age when it’s not. When making my Xbox Live account, I wanted to put 101 at the end of it because I thought it was a cool number, but I reached the character limit, making it 10.
I think that 1 is my favorite number, my reasoning being that it’s a great number to see on a trophy; I’m definitely not competitive or anything xD
My favorite color is purple and I also like blue. I like chocolate 🍫
I am interested in music; I like EDM (maybe House music to be more accurate, or electronic in general) and Epic Orchestral music. I am learning to play piano and I’d like to start creating my own music at some point.
I am also interested in game development.
Also, I understand a good amount of Spanish 🇪🇸 and I enjoy learning it.

I am on the autism spectrum btw
On CubeCraft Bedrock I play several different games, though lately I have been playing SkyWars Solo. On my profile I have a list of games on CubeCraft that I play the most; I try to update it every so often.
I consider myself a casual player, though I am competitive. I often like teamwork in team games
I like general strategy and I don’t really prefer melee PvP just on its own, which is why I don’t play FFA at all. I like games such as SkyWars, where the void comes into play.
My most-won game on CubeCraft as of now is Minerware with over 640 wins. This is followed by SkyWars Solo with around 602 wins. Below those are EggWars Teams of 4 and Lucky Islands Teams of 4. I keep a list of these most-won games on my profile and I’ll try to update it if anything changes

That was my introduction; Thanks for reading!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I am CrystalLegend01 and I’ve been thinking about making an introduction, so here it is!
I’ve had an account on the Forums for about 6 months now; I play CubeCraft on Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and I use a somewhat old iPad. I started playing on CubeCraft in late 2019

So first off, my username. Upon seeing it you may think that my name is Crystal and that I think I’m a legend.
Crystal
My name isn’t actually Crystal, but I’ve considered it a cool name that I wouldn’t mind having, and it’s sort of my online name. Of course, feel free to call me Crystal, it is in my username after all anyway
Crystal was actually one of my favorite words too.
Legend
For Legend, it is also a favorite word of mine, and when I made my account I didn’t originally intend for it to have a similar connotation to “pro”. I don’t really mind anyone defining it that way though; I once had a friend on CubeCraft call me “crystal the legend” and I found it quite flattering
For the 01 at the end of my username, it’s 10 but reversed; 10 is at the end of my Minecraft Bedrock username. The 10 in CrystalLegend10 used to annoy me because I was concerned that players would mistake it for being my age when it’s not. When making my Xbox Live account, I wanted to put 101 at the end of it because I thought it was a cool number, but I reached the character limit, making it 10.
I think that 1 is my favorite number, my reasoning being that it’s a great number to see on a trophy; I’m definitely not competitive or anything xD
My favorite color is purple and I also like blue. I like chocolate 🍫
I am interested in music; I like EDM (maybe House music to be more accurate, or electronic in general) and Epic Orchestral music. I am learning to play piano and I’d like to start creating my own music at some point.
I am also interested in game development.
Also, I understand a good amount of Spanish 🇪🇸 and I enjoy learning it.

I am on the autism spectrum btw
On CubeCraft Bedrock I play several different games, though lately I have been playing SkyWars Solo. On my profile I have a list of games on CubeCraft that I play the most; I try to update it every so often.
I consider myself a casual player, though I am competitive. I often like teamwork in team games
I like general strategy and I don’t really prefer melee PvP just on its own, which is why I don’t play FFA at all. I like games such as SkyWars, where the void comes into play.
My most-won game on CubeCraft as of now is Minerware with over 640 wins. This is followed by SkyWars Solo with around 602 wins. Below those are EggWars Teams of 4 and Lucky Islands Teams of 4. I keep a list of these most-won games on my profile and I’ll try to update it if anything changes

That was my introduction; Thanks for reading!
So welcoome but too late 😂

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey Crystal, this is quite a late introduction, at this point I don't even think of you as a new forums member. Still, welcome to the forums! It's cool to see more people who started playing Cubecraft in late 2019. Seeing as it was one of Cube's lowest points.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I was not expecting many people to notice this thread, so thank you for replying and reacting! ❤️ 🥲 😭

I kind of have some imposter syndrome at times and I was afraid of what people thought of me and I was anxious last night that barely anyone would notice or care about this thread since three hours after it was posted there was only one reaction; it is really relieving and heartwarming to see your replies! I definitely didn’t cry a little or anything…

I felt like the odd person out sometimes. I am not on any game leaderboards, I don’t have Discord, the wording of my replies seems to feel awkward sometimes, and I rarely make any suggestion threads. I was afraid that people wouldn’t care much about my late introduction.
I am still getting some tears right now

Once again, thank you! ❤️
I am glad to be a part of this awesome community

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom