Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
A few months ago, I stopped playing on CCG completely. I didn't like some of the updates, and i wasn't a fan of the increasing number of players, because i have a horrible laptop. I was so preoccupied with being admin on another server, working hard on making shops on different factions servers, etc. that i forgot about how amazing this community is.

This community is far better than i see on other servers, as it is so energetic, so happy, and so amazing i cant even think of other words to describe it with. I want to thank all of the players, all of the staff, and the owners for making this server so much better than the rest. Giving such unique things, like Cubelets, vanity points, and other things. Thank you for the amazing community, and with that, I am back.
~tiger101tiger

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
A few months ago, I stopped playing on CCG completely. I didn't like some of the updates, and i wasn't a fan of the increasing number of players, because i have a horrible laptop. I was so preoccupied with being admin on another server, working hard on making shops on different factions servers, etc. that i forgot about how amazing this community is.

This community is far better than i see on other servers, as it is so energetic, so happy, and so amazing i cant even think of other words to describe it with. I want to thank all of the players, all of the staff, and the owners for making this server so much better than the rest. Giving such unique things, like Cubelets, vanity points, and other things. Thank you for the amazing community, and with that, I am back.
~tiger101tiger
Omegawd im sorry that I removed you from my f list. Its just cuz you were nevah on. I cri so much, ples friends again i fen ;-;

Reactions: tiger101tiger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom