Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 511644

Hey all!

For those that will see it before my data will be removed:

I have decided that my 10th year anniversary will not come on CubeCraft. Even though my account on here has been created in February 2020, I was on the server for a long time before this :p

I have decided to completely leave CubeCraft behind, and move on with other things, on Minecraft, gaming in general, and of course my life.
Every since I joined CubeCraft in Q1-Q2 2015 (Not sure when I joined the first time anymore, but it was a long time ago), I had alot of fun playing on the server, interacting with all of you, or well, most of you, and of course, not to forget within the Moderation Team. I have learned alot from moderating on CubeCraft, an experience I will not forget about.

The reason I got to this decision is because I have completely lost my motivation to play on the server for quite some time ago already, and 9.99 out of 10 times I was only there for mod duties. I feel like CubeCraft is on it's dying point after the server has lost 4 team members again. (Hazard, Laura, Joey, and Ephan)

I decided to now publicly shortly say, what exactly was my reason to resign for the moderation team? A question that got asked alot, that will be answered now for the time remaining:
I have decided to part ways with CubeCraft after the drama that happened with the devil bundle (this is not an attempt to revive the discussion again, so pls don't). I felt really bad about this has gone, and realized myself, I didn't fit in the team anymore. - Staff team. please remove this part if this starts everything over again.

Want to give some special thanks to the entire Moderation team for doing an absolute amazing job (would love to use tags here. but that'll take a while, so sorry, but yet, all of you are amazing!), @Capitan for always being there for me when I needed it, and motivating the team. and the community that is always active, and making CubeCraft a fun place to stay on. Even the times when some people were really annoying aswell :p

RIP Verbramdt Q2 2015- January 30th, 2024​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all!

I have decided that my 10th year anniversary will not come on CubeCraft. Even though my account on here has been created in February 2020, I was on the server for a long time before this :p

I have decided to completely leave CubeCraft behind, and move on with other things, on Minecraft, gaming in general, and of course my life.
Every since I joined CubeCraft in Q1-Q2 2015 (Not sure when I joined the first time anymore, but it was a long time ago), I had alot of fun playing on the server, interacting with all of you, or well, most of you, and of course, not to forget within the Moderation Team. I have learned alot from moderating on CubeCraft, an experience I will not forget about.

The reason I got to this decision is because I have completely lost my motivation to play on the server for quite some time ago already, and 9.99 out of 10 times I was only there for mod duties. I feel like CubeCraft is on it's dying point after the server has lost 4 team members again. (Hazard, Laura, Joey, and Ephan)

I decided to now publicly shortly say, what exactly was my reason to resign for the moderation team? A question that got asked alot, that will be answered now for the time remaining:
I have decided to part ways with CubeCraft after the drama that happened with the devil bundle (this is not an attempt to revive the discussion again, so pls don't). I felt really bad about this has gone, and realized myself, I didn't fit in the team anymore. - Staff team. please remove this part if this starts everything over again.

Want to give some special thanks to the entire Moderation team for doing an absolute amazing job (would love to use tags here. but that'll take a while, so sorry, but yet, all of you are amazing!), @Capitan for always being there for me when I needed it, and motivating the team. and the community that is always active, and making CubeCraft a fun place to stay on. Even the times when some people were really annoying aswell :p

And we lost an other good and loyelty player
Goodbey and good luck in future

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
With every goodbye, a new door opens. I'm sad you are leaving, but also happy you are able to move on in life - and find new happiness and new adventures.

We, I will not forget the times we spent together, even if I never had the chance to fully know you. I see you and the team as a part of my family - it wacks open a hole in my heart each time. I'm crying, again 😭 Farewell, buddy.

Promise me to do great in life 💙
Never give up, especially on yourself - and swim against the tides if they wash you away from the people and things you love.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
1706659190951.png

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all!

cya 👋🏻

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I was already sad when I saw you leave the moderation team, I'm really sorry that you are leaving the whole network. People change, no one of us will stay here forever. Somewhere in the future, everyone's time will come to write this message.

Altough we haven't talked too much with each other, I'll never forget the times when we played games on CC with Kloska and iikovu when I and kovu were helpers 😔

Sayonara, dear friend. May your destiny lead you to what your heart stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom