Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s always sad to see people go, best of luck on your life's journey.
Best of luck Winnar i hope if you ever reapply for helper you get it and get promoted
I don't know you very well, buddy, but we talked a few times on discord and it was fun. Good luck in your future work and take care! 🤞🌹
Ty goodluck yourself
Thank you for everything you’ve done for this community Salty. It won’t be as fun without you on the Forums. Will definitely miss your presence. 😔❤️🫡
But, I will still be watching your YT!
Ty for everything as well Reesle i look forward to seeing you on my channel

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Everyone leaves at some point, sometimes people need to put some focus on their personal life. You've been loved in the Cubecraft community, you will be missed salty o7

Attachments

• IMG_9353.jpeg
    IMG_9353.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 43

GewoonBrutus

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
cubeevents.cc
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, its finally that time huh. Only taken me so many versions of this and many things getting in the way but im finally ready to step back from cube and start the next chapter of my life. It's been a long time since i first joined this community i almost made it 4 years xd Might pop back in on the 4 year anniversary see how things are going but for now i will be stepping back for the foreseeable future to just focus on my personal life, Im growing up and i cant stay here forever.

When i joined this community i wanted to make an impact, and i think its best to say ive done that with so many things ive done over the years
@CubeCast
@CubeCraft World Records
more than i ever could think would be possible but i somehow managed to do it all, Most of the time with help of others or some of it solely on my own i Appreciate everything people have done for me.

My relationship with the staff team by now is known to not be the best so in December i left positive feedback for every single staff member (Excluding designers no hate i just couldn't think of something) as i know they have gotten a lot of negative feedback from me over the years and i just wanted to make things that bit better (Devs you have some too they've just not reviewed it yet)
(if you want proof it was me dm me on discord)

There's so much more i wanted to do but i feel like ive done enough and more of my work nowadays isn't as appreciated anymore so there's no point me spending hours of my life on something just for no one to care about it. I also know that certain members of both the staff team and the community no longer want to see me around so hopefully this makes your day seeing me leave 🙏

Ive met some wonderful people on this server and i hope some can stay in contact as i will still be on discord im just not going to be on anything CubeCraft related. I've made some amazing memories that i wont ever forget with people here and shared some wonderful moments.

I also want to thank everyone for all the support on my personal things like my YouTube as i gained exactly (basically exactly) 1,000 subscribers from this server and i am forever grateful for everyone who has enjoyed my content if you can even call it that as not even i know what it is sometimes, I am going to be carrying on my YouTube so if you are still interested in it then keep watching if not you are more than welcome to unsubscribe as i wont be making any more CubeCraft content.

The main reason im leaving as i said is i just need to focus on my personal life, ive pushed it aside [Just like bedrock was (if you get the reference)] for the best part of 2-3 years now since covid as i wasn't even supposed to stay here for that long, it was all because of one leaderboard bug that im still here today so Here's to bugs i guess 😂

I've left the last thing i own on cube which is @CubeCraft World Records and its new Owner is @Blom along with the rest of the team, It was a great few years helping run it then ultimately taking over
I think what really gave me the realisation of needing to quit was my 15th (Yes i made 15 i don't know why either) helper application getting denied, it was at that time i chose to step back fully from playing on the server and just interacted on the forums/discord but now i feel like its time to take the step back from both here and the discord to focus on my life.

I want to thank all the friends ive made over the years for making my time here so enjoyable, all the support with all my projects and even though some aren't here anymore and left many years ago i appreciate every single one of you, From the people i grinded line dash with to those who sniped me in mega i appreciate everyone for making this server a fun place for me growing up and helped me become the person i am today ill never forget any of you.

And to you reading this now, Thankyou for taking time out of your day to read my goodbye message as i didnt think i would ever even make this post.

I will be check the forums a few times today and respond to any questions but after 10pm gmt today i will be logging out and not logging back in for the foreseeable future (unless they release line dash again while im gone then i may pop in and say a few things)

I made a​
Bye son, good luck in the real word. Will miss the salt on the chats...

phenixmc2689

Novice Member
May 28, 2023
Paris, France
I'm not going to lie to you, I've known you on the server since 28 May, so it hasn't been too long. But during those moments when I saw you writing a message on the discord I really liked your attitude towards others, when it was humour or anything else, and frankly people like you on the discord are very rare. I wish you and we all wish you the best in your personal life, take care of yourself and your family and enjoy your time with them. We will all miss you and the cubecraft community I and we all hope to see you again at some point if possible.
❤️🫶

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom