Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,

I hope all of you are doing well :)

Because the CubeCraft community is an entertaining and satisfying place for everyone to enjoy their time, I would like to know what's the most memorable moment you experience while being a CubeCraft player whether it's on the server, Discord, or in the forum!

As for me, getting to know new people in the community was a great opportunity for me to enjoy my time making new friends and spend my time with them. This is by far one of the most useful decisions that I have ever made. The CubeCraft community is such a fantastic place for people to play new games and build new connections with people as well. One of the most memorable moments I had in the CubeCraft community was learning how to interact with others. At first, I was struggling with interacting with new people around the world, but after spending some time with them, I felt comfortable and greatly better. I am so thankful to the CubeCraft community for welcoming me to their amazing community :)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,

I hope all of you are doing well :)

Because the CubeCraft community is an entertaining and satisfying place for everyone to enjoy their time, I would like to know what's the most memorable moment you experience while being a CubeCraft player whether it's on the server, Discord, or in the forum!

As for me, getting to know new people in the community was a great opportunity for me to enjoy my time making new friends and spend my time with them. This is by far one of the most useful decisions that I have ever made. The CubeCraft community is such a fantastic place for people to play new games and build new connections with people as well. One of the most memorable moments I had in the CubeCraft community was learning how to interact with others. At first, I was struggling with interacting with new people around the world, but after spending some time with them, I felt comfortable and greatly better. I am so thankful to the CubeCraft community for welcoming me to their amazing community :)
My greatest moment in the community was when I was new to CubeCraft and I was playing it every minute and one day I was passionate about it, and from there I met a lot of wonderful friends and improved my playing and experience in Minecraft in general.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm yet to have my most memorable experience in the server as I only decided to become more active here days ago

However, I must say that Cubecraft did manage to capture the charm servers had circa 2016-2017

Playing games here (especially the PvP ones) don't feel like a chore and a snore-fest, it's been a while since I last felt genuine thrill from the gameplay like everything's far more chaotic and random (in a good way) unlike others with overused meta and repetitive gameplay

also this doesn't count as something memorable but me and @Centuria are currently in the works of a huge CC-related project that would hopefully be something memorable in the future

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
My most memorable moment is playing SkyBlock back when it was first released in early 2020. There was so much hype around it and I was constantly messaging my friend, who was working on a different profile, to talk about new quests and new discoveries. The race to unlock the next islands was exciting, because no one knew what biome they were themed around yet or what resources they contained. I remember playing purely SkyBlock for quite a few weeks because I was so in love with the game.

Some of my other memorable moments include playing the RPGs of 2021. I decided to include them as well since it was a very close second place. The Magic & Mayhem RPG was my favourite because it felt more like an adventure, but I felt that the Spring RPG had more quest variety instead of mostly just killing monsters. They both felt like "something different" that I wouldn't have expected to work as well as they did on a server like CubeCraft.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
This is probably not my most memorable, but it is the one that keeps popping up the most. But I remember way back in October 2018 when I was a helper, I went on holiday for a week and when I came back, I had 1.8K+ alerts on the forums because somebody by the name of @Priley and one other person spammed the follow and unfollow button on my profile to generate that number of alerts 😡 😂

Other memorable moments I can think is me getting helper + mod in 2018 and then again in 2020 which is also the same year I got QA and then Sr.mod, Solo and Speed Eggwars coming out in 2016 and 2017 respectively, especially Solo Eggwars at a time when nobody was good at 1.9 pvp since it was pretty new at the time and how long fights would last for because people would usually pick axe over sword and also in overpowered, the armour having prot V (You could have imagined how long fights would last for once people started to buy multiple sets of prot V Iron armour and it being 1.9 pvp).

And oh yeah, the infamous Warz emote and it's many variations and even a Warz texturepack and skinpack thanks to that one Lucky islands screenshot taken by @SanCookie and @Kloska was also there

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
I love CubeCraft, it has been and is part of my life.

Since I first joined Bedrock in 2018, it totally caught me, it was the only server that I noticed with a "cozy" atmosphere that it maintains to this day. Its administration is close to the community, and despite having a small "toxic" part which is normal in such a massive server, its community is good and pleasant.

One of the most memorable moments for me was reaching level 100 and reaching the top of SW Solo, I dreamed of this since I started playing skywars.

Another may be when CubeCraft 1.12 (Bedrock) closed, an emotional moment, but one that opened the doors to something new.

It has helped me through bad times, I don't just see it as a server, but as a "second home", thanks Cube <3

Captura de pantalla (4237).png

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
This is probably not my most memorable, but it is the one that keeps popping up the most. But I remember way back in October 2018 when I was a helper, I went on holiday for a week and when I came back, I had 1.8K+ alerts on the forums because somebody by the name of @Priley and one other person spammed the follow and unfollow button on my profile to generate that number of alerts 😡 😂

Other memorable moments I can think is me getting helper + mod in 2018 and then again in 2020 which is also the same year I got QA and then Sr.mod, Solo and Speed Eggwars coming out in 2016 and 2017 respectively, especially Solo Eggwars at a time when nobody was good at 1.9 pvp since it was pretty new at the time and how long fights would last for because people would usually pick axe over sword and also in overpowered, the armour having prot V (You could have imagined how long fights would last for once people started to buy multiple sets of prot V Iron armour and it being 1.9 pvp).

And oh yeah, the infamous Warz emote and it's many variations and even a Warz texturepack and skinpack thanks to that one Lucky islands screenshot taken by @SanCookie and @Kloska was also there
Warz emote supremacy!

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In terms of community interactions, 3 moments stand out to me which I remember frequently.
  • Meeting a fellow player in a match, playing in a party with them, becoming a part of that person’s friend circle and joining their realm.
  • Playing two matches against the former 2nd place leaderboard player, and having brief discussions with them. I was only 50th on the leaderboard at the time. I beat them both times, and they were very respectful.
  • A discussion with visored track, the 1st place lucky islands player, here on these forums. I’m very thankful to have heard their opinions, and the more I play, the more I agree with what they said. It was nice finally meeting the player that inspired me to grind, even if it didn’t happen in a match.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to not be a server player, and before you join any featured server for the first time, it sounds like an awkward and foreign concept; the idea of being around people I didn't know was strange to me; I think joining a server for the first time is a big step for many players.
I started playing on servers in late 2019; I can't quite remember which server I played on first: I've played every featured server, but I played Mineplex and CubeCraft often for sure (R.I.P. Mineplex)

On CubeCraft, there used to only be 4 games: SkyWars, EggWars, Minerware, and Survival Games. I’m not sure what the first CubeCraft game I played was; it was either Minerware or Survival Games, but I am slightly more convinced it was Survival Games; I didn't start playing SkyWars or EggWars until later on and I knew nothing about them at the time.
I was a noob at PvP and I never won Survival Games and was always getting killed, but I continued playing the game.

Then there was my first memorable moment: finally getting a kill!
It was a great moment. I think that moment was a spark, marking the beginning of a new era for me in a way.

A second memorable moment was playing Minerware a lot; I wasn't a player to get 100 wins on a game at the time, but I did on Minerware, eventually reaching 500! I almost made it on the leaderboard at one point too. I played Minerware all the time and had strategies down for the different microgames; it’s kind of nostalgic remembering my experience on Minerware; it was one of the earliest CubeCraft games I played besides Survival Games.

It's crazy how far CubeCraft has come over the last few years, and it's crazy how far I've come as well

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I've got a couple memorable moments in this community! I'd say the most memorable was when I had one of my suggestions implemented. Every time I go past the jump pads in the lobby, I think "It was my idea, so I have to use them". Some other memorable ones were the community talks, they were always fun and exciting. Lastly was the closure of Cubecraft 1.8, it was sad and I remember being there for the shut down. Although, back then I played Java on a 2011 MacBook air. It was literally a potato.

• Love
Reactions: ElFlxen_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #37-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom