Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GameKingsNL

Member
Jun 27, 2020
7
3
4
I completed the quest "Power Armour".
I didn't get any new quests.
I did get my quest reward, a hypermine pickaxe, level 17, Durability 2, Fortune 15.
 

Attachments

  • 2021-04-03_16.00.02.png
    2021-04-03_16.00.02.png
    842.2 KB · Views: 240

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes this is normal. Due to it being a hidden quest it doesn’t unlock new hidden or side quests.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Top Bottom