Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I found minecraft when I was 10, it all started when my friend had minecraft before me on pc. And she showed me how to get skins and I was just astonished, so I decided to buy minecraft out of my pocket money and the thing I remember doing when I first joined a server (which was a pvp one) and all I was doing was freaking out cause I was like 'how to I get out of this place!?!'. :p

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
One night I had gone to sleep and my brother downloaded minecraft on my pc, and the next morning I went on to see what it was and I loved it.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Well for me, I will never forget the story… SO

I was 11, it was during the summer time. I jail broke my old phone to get cydia and do a bunch of stuffs so I was on youtube a lot. Later, I saw this random video of a rainbow and a block so I was like "this is definitely my kind of video" so of course I click it. After watching it I was like wtf did I just watch? It was some character in a block world so I was like this is really stupid and all… Well, I saw another video on mine craft and when I saw some impressive things you can do with it I was like, mmk. So I downloaded it on my computer and for like the first 3 years I only played single player cause I didn't know how multiplayer worked, so i got really bored of it. A few years later, I watch another mine craft video and it was talking about servers and I was like WOAH YOU CAN PLAY WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!?!??!?!?! So I immediately found a server and became obsessed with sky block. So as time went by, I needed to find a new mine craft server so I found cog and I fell in love with it and now Im here c:

Reactions: Sccottyyy

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I´ve started watching a Youtuber in 2013 who created a gaming channel someday. I wanted to check it out. All he had was Minecraft videos. I wasn´t really a fan of Minecraft back then. I thought it was a weird game, with bad graphics and just for little kids who don´t even know how to spell. But I kinda got into it. I´ve watched hours and hours of survival games videos and I really wanted to try it out. One day I talked to my friend about it and he said that he has an account. I´ve asked him if I could try the game out on his and he said yes. He never used it so it kinda turned into my account. And then, a few months ago, I bought his and it is now mine. All I wanted was to play survival games. It actually lead me to CCG for some reason. Maybe because google thought I was looking for a Survival world, and not the game which CCG had back in November 2013. I got addicted to it and after a few ups and downs I am still here. After 1 and a half years.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom