Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I found minecraft when I was 10, it all started when my friend had minecraft before me on pc. And she showed me how to get skins and I was just astonished, so I decided to buy minecraft out of my pocket money and the thing I remember doing when I first joined a server (which was a pvp one) and all I was doing was freaking out cause I was like 'how to I get out of this place!?!'. :p

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
One night I had gone to sleep and my brother downloaded minecraft on my pc, and the next morning I went on to see what it was and I loved it.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Well for me, I will never forget the story… SO

I was 11, it was during the summer time. I jail broke my old phone to get cydia and do a bunch of stuffs so I was on youtube a lot. Later, I saw this random video of a rainbow and a block so I was like "this is definitely my kind of video" so of course I click it. After watching it I was like wtf did I just watch? It was some character in a block world so I was like this is really stupid and all… Well, I saw another video on mine craft and when I saw some impressive things you can do with it I was like, mmk. So I downloaded it on my computer and for like the first 3 years I only played single player cause I didn't know how multiplayer worked, so i got really bored of it. A few years later, I watch another mine craft video and it was talking about servers and I was like WOAH YOU CAN PLAY WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!?!??!?!?! So I immediately found a server and became obsessed with sky block. So as time went by, I needed to find a new mine craft server so I found cog and I fell in love with it and now Im here c:

Reactions: Sccottyyy

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I´ve started watching a Youtuber in 2013 who created a gaming channel someday. I wanted to check it out. All he had was Minecraft videos. I wasn´t really a fan of Minecraft back then. I thought it was a weird game, with bad graphics and just for little kids who don´t even know how to spell. But I kinda got into it. I´ve watched hours and hours of survival games videos and I really wanted to try it out. One day I talked to my friend about it and he said that he has an account. I´ve asked him if I could try the game out on his and he said yes. He never used it so it kinda turned into my account. And then, a few months ago, I bought his and it is now mine. All I wanted was to play survival games. It actually lead me to CCG for some reason. Maybe because google thought I was looking for a Survival world, and not the game which CCG had back in November 2013. I got addicted to it and after a few ups and downs I am still here. After 1 and a half years.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom